Survivor of Romulus
# 451
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
i bet the cleaner acciendtly pulled a cable out and didnt tell anyone. plug it back in peoples
Lt. Commander
# 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sorry, Captains.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
thats 9pm here for us in the UK man....
Ensign
# 453
Quote:
We're working to bring up the server as soon as possible. As I've mentioned previously, Season 7 is not launching today and the reason for extended downtime is technical difficulties. All Cryptic games (STO and CO) and services (subscription and account management) are affected. We're still on track for the ETA in the latest update (2pm PDT - 1 hour and 52 minutes from this post) -- it may change, it may not, but if it does, I will communicate it to you.

You should be able to start patching now, but you won't be able to actually get to the character select screen.

Again, thanks for your patience Once we are up, I've got a few exciting announcements/ frontpage news posts to make over the course of the afternoon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
B we dont care about S7 anymore we just want our game back!
Career Officer
# 454
Well let's see, it's been delayed and then delayed again.

So the first delay was them realising something was broken then going looking for the backup tapes.

Second delay means there's something wrong with the backup. Rats nesting in them maybe if they have rats wherever Cryptic is.

Or possibly mountain lions - that's it. Mountain lions nesting in the backup tapes.

This could take a while
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Empire Veteran
# 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboy View Post
CORRECTION Scotty multiplyed by a factor of 4 not doubling
Well maimenance is normally 2 hours, so...
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 456
Cearly we as customers did not buy enough zen for the server meters today.

Shame on us......
Lieutenant
# 457
Quote:
We're working to bring up the server as soon as possible. As I've mentioned previously, Season 7 is not launching today and the reason for extended downtime is technical difficulties. All Cryptic games (STO and CO) and services (subscription and account management) are affected. We're still on track for the ETA in the latest update (2pm PDT - 1 hour and 52 minutes from this post) -- it may change, it may not, but if it does, I will communicate it to you.

You should be able to start patching now, but you won't be able to actually get to the character select screen.

Again, thanks for your patience Once we are up, I've got a few exciting announcements/ frontpage news posts to make over the course of the afternoon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank You Brandon Maybe some lighthearted banter with us will cheer the mood , any clues as to the announcements maybe?
Career Officer
# 458
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Sorry, Captains.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
will we be getting something extra then for delay
Career Officer
# 459
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This is all a smokescreen to distract us from the real news isn't it?

That Season 7 is launching today!!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Ensign
# 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimpson7 View Post
Guys its better to do the job right and get the server working at optimal performance. Even if it takes a lot of time. After all, some hours without STO are not going to kill us. But, personally, i expect some type of in-game mail containing level-appropriate Very-Rare items as a form of apology.
lolololol!
Closed Thread