Career Officer
# 61
10-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Forgive MY snarkyness, but I respectfully question the priorities.

Things that players would gladly pay extra for NOW are delayed while season seven changes that will infer more dilithium costs/sinks resulting in unwanted zen purchases, (things we don't want), are given priority.

It's mystifying to me. But it's your game to deny the players what they want, in lieu of what they don't.
"And at Warp 10, we're going nowhere mighty fast."-Scotty

Last edited by vengefuldjinn; 10-25-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Captain
# 62
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We definitely want to get these out to you all but it may need some more time to get through QA. Season 7 is at the top of their priority list at this time (that's not to say that they won't be out before Season 7, it's still on track for that*), but rest assured they will be coming and they are awesome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

*subject to change, of course
Yeah, they'll be awesome. Just like Season 7 will be.... yawn

I know that uniform won't bring you a lot of money, but it's still too much work for something people actually looking forward to?

Yes, let's wait another week, it's not like we had something urgent to do with that uniform, or in STO in general. But it would have been a nice gesture to us fans which would have said "hey we are thinking about you guys".
I mean that uniform won't be for free anyway.

To be honest, i am sick of waiting for something what you call "awesome" to happen, in my experience it will mostly be the exact opposite of awesome. I bet you devs think that, season 7 will be awesome too....

Yeah, keep working on Season 7 instead, and kill that little fun what's left in STO. I wish you good luck with it.

I hope you know what happens when a dam breaks.
Career Officer
# 63
10-25-2012, 03:03 PM
You know I ment to ask about this in the last few days. Soo where are these uniforms and why is it taking sooo long to get them out. I mean really? Lets get them out there, all the other goodies are on the lobi store. Cant believe its taking this long for QA to get the passed through.. iam callin shinanigans
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
The 29th Century outfits again havent made it to holodeck.. there on tribble so why the hold up on putting them in todays patch... been waiting what almost a month for these while you guys toy around with them back and forth... soo silly.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 65
11-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
The 29th Century outfits again havent made it to holodeck.. there on tribble so why the hold up on putting them in todays patch... been waiting what almost a month for these while you guys toy around with them back and forth... soo silly.
Updates on Redshirt are what make it live to Holodeck sooner than Tribble -- Tribble is for testing Season 7, so they should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 66
11-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Updates on Redshirt are what make it live to Holodeck sooner than Tribble -- Tribble is for testing Season 7, so they should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, there is a little matter of them having a small bug I'd like to see corrected before moving to holodeck.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01#post6361701
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 67
11-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
Well, there is a little matter of them having a small bug I'd like to see corrected before moving to holodeck.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01#post6361701
Yeah if there is an issue fix it, so Ill agree with you on that but still.. this uniform for some reason or another has taken sooo long to get onto live.. its gettin silly "my thoughts*
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Republic Veteran
# 68
11-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Gah, they're 200 Lobi? I only have 179.
Rihannsu
# 69
11-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Maybe someone has already posted pic but here they are anyway.

wells uniform

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-22-06-18.jpg

korath uniform

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...7-09-09-40.jpg

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 70
11-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Korrath looks kinda slick. Disappointed in the lack of 29th Cent. shoulder pads, but the Vet ones won't look so bad on that, methinks.