Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 1 Season 7 Dev Blog #13
11-01-2012, 03:00 PM
The log contained in this entry of the Season 7 News Dev Blog series reveals information about the Federation's survey mission in the Tau Dewa Sector Block.


Link to the blog.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,277
# 2
11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Very nice intro to Season 7! Can't wait for launch.

Is the Huxley a Nova or Rhode Island class?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 11-01-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 3
11-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Very nice intro to Season 7! Can't wait for launch.

Is the Huxley a Nova or Rhode Island class?
Nova

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 4
11-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Brandon,

Any chance this will allow for the building of the new Romulan homeworld, in the same way we are building stations?

Also, iam liking the way this story is going. Tau Dewe Sector Block?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,277
# 5
11-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoncal View Post
Brandon,

Any chance this will allow for the building of the new Romulan homeworld, in the same way we are building stations?

Also, iam liking the way this story is going. Tau Dewe Sector Block?
Read the other Season 7 dev blogs for more backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Nova
Thanks.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 6
11-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Read the other Season 7 dev blogs for more backstory.



Thanks.
Ive read everything but i didnt see anything in reference to that of my question.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,277
# 7
11-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoncal View Post
Ive read everything but i didnt see anything in reference to that of my question.
The last sentence sounded like you hadn't heard of Tau Dewa yet. If that isn't the case, I apologize.

The Embassy system does sort of qualify as "building the new Romulan howeworld in the same way as Fleet projects". And of course there are missions on the surface.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33
# 8
11-01-2012, 04:42 PM
where is the KDF story here? Please tell us it's on the way.
------------------------------------
Path to 2409: Martok made the definitive statement of the Klingon Empire's view of the Romulan Star Empire in 2388. "
The Klingons will offer no treaty, no aid, and no hand that is not holding a blade"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 9
11-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
The last sentence sounded like you hadn't heard of Tau Dewa yet. If that isn't the case, I apologize.

The Embassy system does sort of qualify as "building the new Romulan howeworld in the same way as Fleet projects". And of course there are missions on the surface.
Naw, it is all good and i had heard of that sector its just that this latest article made it out as if it was something completely outside of the new Romulan area.

Iam also aware of the Embassy system, however i was kinda of hoping they would allow us to help physically build the new Romulan homeworld.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,277
# 10
11-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoncal View Post
Iam also aware of the Embassy system, however i was kinda of hoping they would allow us to help physically build the new Romulan homeworld.
Hey, maybe we will. What else would we be doing down there?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.