Ensign
# 271
11-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeap I know am in the same boat as you also been waiting a long time for this and yes what is another two weeks but its like putting a dollar note in front of you and saying no you cant have this until xx time hmm.
Commander
# 272
11-01-2012, 06:56 PM
I do not like ship specific consoles, so I will not be buying.
Career Officer
# 273
11-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Still no confirmation on whether they will have a unique bridge. Looking at the previous 3 ship bundle as a point of reference. I would think it should. The Ody's are 10 console ships and so are the Vesta's. They both have consoles that can be used on all 3 ships at once. I really am hoping this pack comes with it's own bridge.
Career Officer
# 274
11-02-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Still no confirmation on whether they will have a unique bridge. Looking at the previous 3 ship bundle as a point of reference. I would think it should. The Ody's are 10 console ships and so are the Vesta's. They both have consoles that can be used on all 3 ships at once. I really am hoping this pack comes with it's own bridge.
It would be fantastic if it had it's own bridge, but I can live without it.

I'll simply use the Zimmerman bridge - would. personally, be more than happy with that as a stand-in Vesta bridge.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 275
11-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjonel View Post
i'm just gonna leave this here...

http://files.enjin.com/242485/news_i...2/lolvesta.jpg

...i hope you've all seen nemesis.
lol

Brilliant!
My Fan Fictions
Commander
# 276
11-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Brandon stated earlier in the thread that there is not a unique bridge as far as he knows.
Lieutenant
# 277
11-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Why do I have the feeling every mmo/mmorpg and such is always being a pain with their "greedy money milking" ways..?

I haven't played for a while, and then get some news from a fleet member saying that STF, etc will all be nerfed.. And I'm wondering.. for what reason? So we do other things for Dilithium and such? Well sorry buy you guys screwed up Ker'rat a long time ago..
Or is it they simply want to milk our money to get Dilithium and such?.. (Not going to work.......)

I don't see how all those nerfings and such improve the game at all.. it's only good for those that are able to pay for zen and such.. but for those that can't, it's only getting screwed harder.

But seriously.. stop making useless updates just to nerf stuff and make it harder for people.. start making updates to improve items.. for example all the end-game gear.. (said by others in-game) the borg ship equipment is almost better then maco/omega.. start improving the stats on the omega/maco gear..

Oh well.. each their pathetic was of running a game I guess..

I'd like a honest answer of what cryptic.. is actually trying to improve.. give me some examples.. or leave it be at failure.. from a staff member or player.. throw me your opinion on what you believe them to be improving or such.

No offence.. and sorry for any "mean" or "offensive" words.. wanted to post it like other people said it.

(Don't care if you reply all angry or try to be negative or whatever.. I won't even bothering to read your reply/quote then..)
Captain
# 278
11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I wish there were more details on the slipstream boost. That's the one thing that might make me buy the whole set rather than just the recon version, because it could be very handy for Tour. Currently I'm using the Ody I got from the event weekend, but the high inertia makes it a questionable choice.
Captain
# 279
11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fewzz View Post
Problem with this Vesta class is that it looks sexy from a certain angle, but from say the rear (you mostly see this) it is very very ugly.
Frankly, that's not something all that out of the ordinary. THe excelsior looks kinday spindly from the top and the deflector on the sabre looks weird from the side.
Career Officer
# 280
11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm curious as to whether the Vesta line will accept quad cannons

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Closed Thread