Career Officer
# 41
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM
I think it will be either a DOFF or BOFF.
----
Career Officer
# 42
11-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megtrekkie View Post
you no what would be great a dilithium tribble that way we have happy people dilithium tribble would come in handy big time

but cryptic would never do that
We already have a Dilithium Tribble.

It gives out 5 Dilithium for every hour you are actually in-game.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 43
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Will they be posting the conversion rate for the STF loot finally? A lot of people still want to know do they can sell it now if need be.
Captain
# 44
11-01-2012, 09:14 PM
so how much more of season 7 are we getting tomorrow ?
Captain
# 45
11-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Will they be posting the conversion rate for the STF loot finally? A lot of people still want to know do they can sell it now if need be.
I would like to see this too. Or I will be cashing everything in. I already have over 200k unrefined on my main toon.
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Republic Veteran
# 46
11-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I hope it's a crappy reward, I won't be able to play lol jk hope it's good but still won't be able to play.

Things are not good here in Jersey I miss STO just to have something normal in this chaos.

I miss my boring routine

(if someone is wondering how I'm typing this, it's a IPad conntected to my droid via Bluetooth powered by a portable battery charger used to jump start cars)

Enjoy Tribble for me and everyone on the east coast who can't play and sitting in a dark cold room slowing losing one's mind
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
11-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I hope it's a crappy reward, I won't be able to play lol jk hope it's good but still won't be able to play.

Things are not good here in Jersey I miss STO just to have something normal in this chaos.

I miss my boring routine

(if someone is wondering how I'm typing this, it's a IPad conntected to my droid via Bluetooth powered by a portable battery charger used to jump start cars)

Enjoy Tribble for me and everyone on the east coast who can't play and sitting in a dark cold room slowing losing one's mind
That's a very good point. I know I still have a number of fleet-mates who have been MIA since the storm. will there by any chance be an extended weekend to try to give them a chance to earn the rewards as well?
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Rihannsu
# 48
11-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
That's a very good point. I know I still have a number of fleet-mates who have been MIA since the storm. will there by any chance be an extended weekend to try to give them a chance to earn the rewards as well?
Being as I used to live in NJ. I heard PSENG is trying to have power back up by sunday.
Captain
# 49
11-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
They arent posting it because its supposedly going to be different for everyone... DStahl said this in the discussion topic for the blog post on the Omega Reputation. All we know its stuff will be converted, and then locked away until we get to tier V rep.

DStahl's post:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=27
Rihannsu
# 50
11-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Great, I'm looking forward to the rewards: Just two questions:

1) So the stats of the vesta can be put in a Dev Blog, so people buy Zen, and will go live with season 7. Who wants to bet that the highly necessary balance pass won't make it to holodeck because the devs are to busy with Seaons 7 prepations, and the patch couldn't possibly delayed just because of on ship, and its negative impact on PvP. Well done Cryptic, while it is possible to prematurely set the Vesta stats in stone, and add a little *subject to change notice....

2) It is impossible to do the same for the dilithium conversion rate of the Borg gear, that we were promised btw. When that is under discussion giving the current numbers is out of the question. Maybe doing so on tuesday when S7 goes live on wednesday will make sure less people have time to convert their stuff.

What is this mockery??
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Closed Thread