Commander
I do it's awesome having one
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
im not sure what it means to role play in the freighter...but i use it alot and open it to my fleet mates to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 3
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
im not sure what it means to role play in the freighter...but i use it alot and open it to my fleet mates to use.
Same with me I fly mine all the time when I'm not doing missions
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
Same with me I fly mine all the time when I'm not doing missions
since i got it 2 weeks ago, i have only ever gone to a starbase for the officer report mission...or if i have a ton of injuries and i run out of critical or major components.

best 41m Ive spent lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 5
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
I made an alt specifically for my Tuffli. He's a tough old Gorn whose Zilant battleship was shot out from under him during the final push on the homeworld. By the time the escape pods were recovered and the dust settled, the Gorn were "vassals" of the Klingon Empire. This didn't sit too well with him, and he was soon contacted by some like-minded admirals and officers in Hegemony Intelligence with an offer...

Choosing retirement over serving in the KDF, he now plies the spacelanes in a weathered but sturdy (and utterly unremarkable) freighter, making runs between DS9 and Qo'Nos, sometimes ranging far afield into Federation and even Romulan space. His meetings with various persons in seedy dives are just a case of old friends or possible business associates getting together for drinks. The trail of high-tech break-ins, thefts, hacks, and occasional mysterious deaths that accompany his travels are pure coincidence, and his "colorful" bridge officers are certainly not an unconventional but efficient special ops team. And the fact that there's not a single Klingon on his mostly Gorn-Orion crew is just personal preference, not a sign that he's part of any conspiracy to restore the Hegemony to independence. Really, he's just a plain and simple freighter captain.

Last edited by hfmudd; 11-02-2012 at 12:33 AM.