Lieutenant
# 61
10-31-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
I just logged in to Tribble to check one specific item..

Apparently the conversion of existing omega force standing has not been implemented.

My lead character on the test server has got a whole lot of Omega force gear.

If I may suggest..

Put a trade in vendor where players can trade in existing Omega, KHG, MACO sets and pieces for a refund of marks plus dilithium (seeing Dilithium is required to advance in the Omega force tiers) and parse accolades for existing Omega related accolades and titles for a award of Omega rep so we who have run hundreds of STF's don't have to do it all over again from scratch?

It seems a lovely system on par with the way the fleet starbase system works and all, but I would like some sort of head start into the new system.
You dont lose what you have, the only things that will be convertet and locked down is the EDC, Salvage and Techdrops. If you have allready a MK XII Set you will keep it.
Captain
# 62
11-01-2012, 04:32 AM
Well still though, a lot of people don't like that its being forcibly held until we max out the omega rep system. The blog says we get a leg up but I'm not really sure how. With most fleet gear, by the time it's unlocked, I've already earned enough to buy what I want, with this it seems the same way so the leg up really just seems like it makes all that gear worthless unless they make it account bound and not character bound. They shouldn't hold it at all though since we're still held back by time requirements as well as other needed resources, though the suggestion for the vendor was a good one. I wouldn't mind a vendor or console like the one in ds9 where you trade in Christmas items for GPL but for trading old Maco/omega gear for stuff that could be used in the rep stores.
Survivor of Romulus
# 63
11-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I am not sleeping tonite.. lol... who needs sleep... Thank STO!!!
Career Officer
# 64
11-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Since S7 hit Tribble. The game has been crashing my graphics card. Prior to S7 rollout, I could play on holodeck or Tribble without a hiccup. In fact Tribble was much sharper and better looking. However, now I get a message that my graphics card recovered from a fatal error and the screen goes dark, and then comes back and then goes out, then finally crashes me to desktop.
Lt. Commander
# 65
11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davevalentine View Post
Since S7 hit Tribble. The game has been crashing my graphics card. Prior to S7 rollout, I could play on holodeck or Tribble without a hiccup. In fact Tribble was much sharper and better looking. However, now I get a message that my graphics card recovered from a fatal error and the screen goes dark, and then comes back and then goes out, then finally crashes me to desktop.
ive been getting fatal errors like that too. and when u try and get back into the game it just says it patching when there is nothing to patch. u have to restart ur system and it should let u back in. all my errors ive been getting were off of the holodeck not tribble. What i get mostly when im on tribble is my system restarting itself, but its been doing that forever
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Ensign
# 66
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Please fix the lag on New Romulus
Career Officer
# 67
11-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl7889 View Post
ive been getting fatal errors like that too. and when u try and get back into the game it just says it patching when there is nothing to patch. u have to restart ur system and it should let u back in. all my errors ive been getting were off of the holodeck not tribble. What i get mostly when im on tribble is my system restarting itself, but its been doing that forever
You might want to try Turning OFF the "On Demand Patching" in the Log IN screen Options.
(if you haven't already)

It might help.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 68 Speed of response / lag
11-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Noticed that the response on turning at the Tholian vault STF was very laggy

Not sure if it was lag or something else
Career Officer
# 69
11-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Sure would be nice to run tribble test weekend. Keeps timing out on initial connection to game.