Ensign
# 671
10-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Just want to what what particular people or rather the nationality of the people who are members of this fleet.

Are the majority here compose of Americans, Europeans, Asians or from the middle east?

If your wondering why I'm asking it's just I'm trying to find people from my country who is playing this game.

Anyway hope I do get a reply soon.
Career Officer
# 672
10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georikzaberisk View Post
Just want to what what particular people or rather the nationality of the people who are members of this fleet.

Are the majority here compose of Americans, Europeans, Asians or from the middle east?

If your wondering why I'm asking it's just I'm trying to find people from my country who is playing this game.

Anyway hope I do get a reply soon.
Hihi

Sorry it took a few days to respond to you hon, I was away for most of last week for RL purposes. To answer your question we have a rather diverse selection. We have mostly Americans that span all of the timezones and have had a few others from other countries. One of our Fleet officers is from England and she also runs one of the Ship Events each week.

She is the DGM of the USS Ayanami, Ive rp'd with her for several years now and she is awes!

We do always seem to have someone around at each time of the day no matter the timezone and though most of our ships have time sets using the US timezones weve had australians and Europeans in our fleet during the years we've been active.

Please feel free to check out our RP ship's playtimes and check out our website

I hope that answers your questions if not feel free to seek out me or any one of the fleet officers listed on our boards to help you!

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Talia1432004/22ndsiggycopy.jpg
Lieutenant
# 673
10-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm "listed on our boards"?!

-gives Talia an unreadable look-

When you get a chance, can we have a chat about that....
Lieutenant
# 674
10-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Authentic Star Trek experience along with classic pen and paper style role playing. Experienced game master staff and friendly players, well except for that Xaelei...I hear she is a royal b....
Lieutenant
# 675
10-25-2012, 02:29 PM
I know what our recruitment topic is missing, a touching personal testimony to lend credibility to the fun experience we advertise. You know the kind that states in paraphrase: "STO was sucking for me, I was depressed, my dog even left me and I was about to give it all up, but then I found the 22nd! -insert tons of exaggerated claims of awesomeness- "And now I am superduper Admiral Special and everything is epic!"

Hmmm...Talia, you might need to be the one to get on that...I do not think I am cut out for it...
Lieutenant
# 676
10-29-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm really not talking to myself, really...

-tries to look convincing while assuring herself she is not crazy-
Lieutenant
# 677
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Still recruiting and still rambling on....
Career Officer
# 678
11-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaelei View Post
Still recruiting and still rambling on....
-snickers softly- Poor poor Xae....all alone in the dark.

I will speak up then!

Hey you! I love this fleet and have loved the stories we generate!

Our crews and ships are a blast and a ton of rp fun!

SO come along gang and join our fun before poor Xae has slipped to the point of therapy

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Talia1432004/22ndsiggycopy.jpg
Lieutenant
# 679
11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
you know...many of the newer players may be mistaking rp for..Assign Raiding Party...that Klingon buff that is the counter part of Grant Diplomatic Immunity...the current slang in game is di/rp. So they see us labeled as a "rp" fleet and get all confused! What to do..what to do? -wanders off pondering-

Last edited by xaelei; 11-05-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Lieutenant
# 680
11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
We used to offer complimentary toast, but someone broke the toaster...but come join the "rp" experience anyway...no the other rp silly...