Lt. Commander
# 11
11-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Hey, maybe we will. What else would we be doing down there?
Yeah, lets hope that is what it is. For someone like myself that isnt in a fleet and isnt working on a starbase, i would welcome a community project in some way or another. It would be interesting, devs make it so certain buildings and infrastructure has to be created and we the community have the oppertunity to build the new Romulan world.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qutoth View Post
where is the KDF story here? Please tell us it's on the way.
That is a good question, as Klingon faction is in yet another limbo and they aren't going to willingly help the Romulans rebuild.
Captain
# 13
11-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
where is the KDF story here? Please tell us it's on the way.
Hehe lets go kill some Romulans, for honour and glory, but mostly because we need XP.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 14
11-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Hehe lets go kill some Romulans, for honour and glory, but mostly because we need XP.
The unsung tagline of the empire?

"We fight for the honor and glory of the Empire, but mostly because we need XP."

Naturally it would sound better in the original Klingon.
------------------------------------
Path to 2409: Martok made the definitive statement of the Klingon Empire's view of the Romulan Star Empire in 2388. "
The Klingons will offer no treaty, no aid, and no hand that is not holding a blade"
Captain
# 15
11-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Quote:
The unsung tagline of the empire?

"We fight for the honor and glory of the Empire, but mostly because we need XP."

Naturally it would sound better in the original Klingon.
Us klingons do not need backstory we will just destroy all romulans in glory of the empire and if the federation get in the way well lets hope that it is a good day for them to die.
Empire Veteran
Ship Log
Entry 7426
Mission Day 73
Current Mission: Plantary Survey of Romulan/Klingon phipery
I.K.V. Dancer, General Kuiama del Solima commanding

We spotted a federation science ship, Nova class, to day during third watch which was positivly identified as the U.S.S. Huxley. Sub Commander N'Rel, our liason officer, noted the ship as one of a hand full of federation ships enguaged in resurveying the sector for viable planets for D'Tan's people to relocate to.

Per orders we did not seek combat and avoided further contact. Our missions orders from the high council and the imperial contacts branch of the K.D.C. are quite clear that our mission goals do not include fighting the federation at this time. Other ships are tasked with discouraging federatioon involment in this region. A contact report was relayed to the nearest fleet command group in the area per standing orders.

As of yet we havn't found any worlds sutable for a joint Romulan/Reman colonization effort. A reservey of the world of Nerendra III noticed no change in the world, and is over all deemed unsutable for the needs of D'Tan's people. The failed colony sites from the last century under the "World of Galactic Peace" inititive continue to deteriorate. The planets magnetic field continues to weaken and I estimate the the world will loose 70% of its remaining atmosphere to the effects of the system solar wind over the next 50 years. While the planets core rotation could be restarted easily with current technology, it would still be a decades long project and would be uncompletable before the depleation of the planets atmosphere rendered the world unhabitable. The world how ever is deemed sutable for a hostile enviorment mining, extraction, and explotation operation and still holds tremendous reserves of easily gathered heavy metals that are not easily replicated on the industrial scale. I recommend to the high council the the Nerendra system be sceded in toto to D'Tan's people for thier future use.

The Dancer will be proceeding next to the famed Khitomer region for a full re-survey of its nearby star systems. Khitomer as you know is a storied star system in its own right with a currently independent system government which as hosted numerous diplomatic gatherings over the last 2 centuries. During the last century this area was known as the "Triangle" being a boundry area between the then strong Romulan Empire, the Klingon Empire and the Federation. We expect to have to deal with several independent Orion ships in the area as the few that are not part of the cartel are known to be still operating in this region, along with other independents who for all practical purposes are little more the pirates.

As the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire appears to be winding down due to mutual exaustion, and a lack of clear war goals other then fighting for fighting sake, Dancer will continue with her assigned mission. Perhapes we will find a world suitable for D'Tan's people soon. There are hundreds of un surveyed star systems in the region of space. The odds are favorable that one, or several of them will be found to meet the requirements of the Romulan/Reman people and there will be a created a certain level of political stability on the this border of the empire.

For the Empire
General Kuiama del Solima, I.K.V. Dancer reporting.

Dist: KHC, KDC, Contacts Branch, I.I., Black Fleet.

.................................................. .............................................
There, a KDF rebuttle! KDF players get thier own version of these missions the the Feds get to play... They're not quite what I would have wanted... but at least they're missions.. My little story of course has references to both hard canon, and some soft canon from the old FASA star trek RPG.. The missions in the area definatly need "independent operators" that want to continue to see the area as clear of Romulan, Federation, and Klingon influence.. Independent pirate groups, mercenaries, aliens that want nothing to do with any of the great powers.. Numerous soft canon races could be plugged into the area including the Kinshya, and others.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!

Last edited by oldkhemaraa; 11-03-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 17 Emote for season 7
11-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Gangnam Style! Come on you all know you would love it for a new dance emote. May even give us a reason to visit Club 47 again.
Captain
# 18
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
New PVP Warzone - Narendra III.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
11-05-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Us klingons do not need backstory we will just destroy all romulans in glory of the empire and if the federation get in the way well lets hope that it is a good day for them to die.
I'm putting this quote in my signature! lol
Rihannsu
# 20
11-05-2012, 04:37 AM
why for Kahless's sake would KDF search a planet for D'Tan's people?!?

We (KDF) have no vulcans, thus no interest in reunification movement. Yes, Rommies have given us our cloaking tech, but that was years ago and it wasn't a present from a small civilian party, but a treaty with the RSE government!

Possible answers, but VERY unrealistic:
- looking to get another tech from D'Tan's people (but the reman set does not bring it)
- it is a trade off - they will mine for us
- something else, but it better be good!

Join the premiere Romulan community now!

Last edited by duaths1; 11-05-2012 at 04:48 AM.