Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
Please leave all comments, concerns, feedback, and BUGS here!

Please denote whether you played on normal or elite. Good Hunting!

Rewards are in flux! Don't be surprised if you get no marks for the mission during this release!

Last edited by salamiinferno; 11-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
11-02-2012, 02:37 PM
so is this space into the hive gunna be impossible on elite much like the ground one ??
Career Officer
# 3
11-02-2012, 03:55 PM
So the Regular enemies are cool. Just requires cross healing.

The Queen Needs to be toned down. The Aura of 5km Death is avoidable, so that's cool. Instakill from full shields and Hull Torp Spread is not. That wasn't a one time occurance, it killed probably everybody 5 times each.

EDIT: This was on Elite, and No rewards were given out.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
So the Regular enemies are cool. Just requires cross healing.

The Queen Needs to be toned down. The Aura of 5km Death is avoidable, so that's cool. Instakill from full shields and Hull Torp Spread is not. That wasn't a one time occurance, it killed probably everybody 5 times each.

EDIT: This was on Elite, and No rewards were given out.

I agree completly. Just finished playing it on Elite. First part was fantastice. Great balance. V'Ger ship where also good. The Queen's ship was to much. It instant killed all 5 of our ships at the same time. Way too much power. Also only one of our group got a neural processor and none of us got marks.

Overall, great job.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I just played it on normal. It wasn't bad, though I had the same problem with not getting any marks.
Career Officer
# 6 Marks rewards worked for me
11-02-2012, 04:12 PM
I am the aforementioned player who got the neural processor reward - I also got the marks reward, but there was no flyout to let me know, I had to look under 'assets' in my inv. to see them. Got 81 for the run, after making the first optional but failing the next two.

More specific info about the insta-kills - this was from my combat log - I was the only ship active at the time, so as far as I know, this was the first hit.

[6:44] [Combat (Self)] Borg Queen Octahedron's Isometric Charge dealt 8771 (9315) shield damage to you.
[6:44] [Combat (Self)] Borg Queen Octahedron deals 46600 (91977) Electrical Damage to you with Isometric Charge.

That was enough to one-shot me, even with resistances up and full shields.

Last edited by mrtshead; 11-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Career Officer
# 7
11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
You have time to hook up full voice-over cutscenes... but you don't have enough time to hook up Omega Marks and Di? -.- Cryptic, I am DISAPPOINT.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Captain
# 8
11-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Got no rewards for completing this, Omega Marks, Dil, or neural thingy after completing the Normal mode. Someone else on my team did get Marks they said.

Otherwise pretty neat mission, I had voices turned down it seems and couldn't hear most of it, but the parting voice-over was neat.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Okay, so after almost an hour off doing Normal Onslaught i jsut quit because the 1 hit kills from the queen and the support vessels, r out of control. Everytime i respawned against the queen, within 20 seconds i got blown up again. By a 1hit torp. It is out of control. no to mention we didnt kill the queen. this was on normal and at best we managed to get her down to 92% b4 we all well killed. and this was again on normal, i hate to imagine how things r on elite. And we were getting ship damage when we were destroyed, since when did that start on normal. i know it is like that on elite, but not normal
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Played it on Normal, didn't get any rewards either.

Difficulty seemed fine to me. I was able to survive the Queen's ship in my Tac/Regent without dying once and I had her aggro about half the time.

To do that on Elite I probably need a dedicated tank and a healer in my back.

Curious to try that out once it's live.

Thank you for a mission that puts an emphasis on TANKING for once instead of a DPS race.

Bravo.