Career Officer
# 2671
11-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Sir fighters are still out there.

Cole : damn call them all back. Attack pattern alter typhon.

Agent: sir they recloaked and are still firing.

Cole : damn let me have firing control.

Agent : sir

Cole sets his hands on the console as he forms a cones rink with it. As he lets solace help him him. He gives covering fire for the fighters as they dock.

The agent looks at cole

Cole: me and solace are one. Soval you asked what happened well me and my personal ai merged.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2672
11-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sir fighters are still out there.

Cole : damn call them all back. Attack pattern alter typhon.

Agent: sir they recloaked and are still firing.

Cole : damn let me have firing control.

Agent : sir

Cole sets his hands on the console as he forms a cones rink with it. As he lets solace help him him. He gives covering fire for the fighters as they dock.

The agent looks at cole

Cole: me and solace are one. Soval you asked what happened well me and my personal ai merged.
Soval: Very-- *The ship rocks from a weapon impact.* interesting, Director. But, perhaps it could wait until we've lost these Romulan attackers?

Agent: Sir, that last hit took out Cargo Bay 7. Emergency Forcefields in place, but, one more hit like that through the shields and we're done!

T'mar: Hold on! Can you patch the sensors through this console? I may be able to--

Agent: You sure you're up to it?

T'mar: Do we have a choice?

Agent: Delvientos, activate the sensor feed.

Agent 2: Yes, Commander. *Activates T'mar's console.* Done.

Agent: *turns to Cole* What T'mar is going to do is use her telepathy in tandem with ship sensors to locate our target. Once we have that, a single weapon hit will let me extrapolate their exact position and attitude, and we can target their main systems.

*The ship rocks and consoles explode as the ship's hit by another strike.*

Damn it! One more like that and we're done for!

T'mar: Sensors are down!

Agent: So much for that idea!

I can't make the jump to warp! They've got a warp-field disruptor in place!

*Proximity alarm sounds*

*Outside, the U.S.S. Excalibur jumps out of warp and begins a phaser sweep, hitting the Scimitar three times before triangulating their position and focusing all firepower.

The Excalibur fires her phased-plasma torpedoes on the Scimitar, phasing through the hull and exploding within the ship. Now heavily damaged, the Scimitar jumps to warp, disabling the warp disruptor.*

Captain Jack Foreman: This is Captain Jack Foreman of the U.S.S. Excalibur to U.S.S. Valiant. Do you require assistance?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2673
11-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Cole: thank you captain but we should be good for now. Stand by. All hands report I want a full analysis of the confrontation and there attack on the planet. I want very scrap of data we can find on this ill be in stellar cartography . Soval Tmar you can join me or stay here. Either way is fine.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2674
11-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Cole: thank you captain but we should be good for now. Stand by. All hands report I want a full analysis of the confrontation and there attack on the planet. I want very scrap of data we can find on this ill be in stellar cartography . Soval Tmar you can join me or stay here. Either way is fine.
Soval: I think I'll join you. T'mar?

T'mar: I'll stay up here and help out.

*Upon reaching Stellar Cartography, Soval looks in awe as the holographic display comes to life in the spherical chamber.*

Soval: The more of this ship I see, the more it fascinates me.

*The Bridge. T'mar's looking over some sensor data from right before the Thalaron burst, with the Agent that had been helping her all day standing behind her, looking over her shoulder.*

Agent: What do you make of it?

T'mar: Radiography isn't my speciality but, *she points to the map of the planet as the record of the burst plays on the holographic display* shouldn't the radiation be coming from orbit? It seems to start here, on the eastern hemisphere.

Agent: A bomb?

T'mar: A bomb. But, a Thalaron Bomb powerful enough to spread that much radiation over the planet?

Agent: Our rebel friends have been busy.

They've attacked Federation Space. The President's gonna have a stroke when he sees the Director's report!

T'mar: We don't know it was the rebels yet. It could have just as easily been a renegade captain with a grudge against the Federation. And there was a Lethean on that ship, remember?

Agent: Good point.

Look, the radiation burst curves around the Capital for a moment before flooding over it.

T'mar: Hey, you're right!

Why?

Agent: Why? I haven't got a clue! Could be the metal composition of the buildings, wind direction--

T'mar: No. If it were wind direction it wouldn't only be affecting the radiation around the capital.

*She rests her face in her hands and leans back in her chair.*

We know so little about Thalaron Radiation.

Agent: Tell me about it.

T'mar: I just did.

Agent: No, it's a figurative... *T'mar smiles, amused.*

Oh! I get it. That was a joke.

T'mar: Okay, if it was affected by building composition, why would that only affect the capital city?

Oh... I am an idiot!

The planetary defence network! As soon as it registered an attack on Bolarus it would have raised the shields around the capital!

Agent: Didn't help them much. But, if we know that shields can fend of a minimum amount of Radiation...

T'mar: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Agent: You're the telepath. You tell me.

T'mar: Well, I'm thinking that you're thinking that I'm thinking that we can test different energy shield modulations and bandwidths to modify the shields to block Thalaron Radiation altogether.

Agent: And you said radiography wasn't your speciality.

T'mar: Well... I may know a few things... Mike.

Agent: Oh, that's good. Tell me, what's my--

T'mar: January 13.

Agent: And my--

T'mar: Sam.

Agent: Then what--

T'mar: Tarfallan Tea.

Agent: Okay...

What number am I thinking of?

T'mar: S is a letter. Cheating doesn't really work when you're a telepath.

Agent: Okay, you know my name, my dog's name, my birthday, and my favourite drink. What am I thinking of right now?

T'mar: I could go for something to eat too.

Agent: Damn!

T'mar: Quick tip; if you want to know how to block a telepathic scan, I'd suggest tinfoil.

Agent: Does that actually work?

T'mar: Know, but it'd make you look like an idiot.

Agent: Oh, very funny!

*Taps his combadge.*

Chester to Cole, we may have something for you sir.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 11-03-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Career Officer
# 2675
11-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Cole sits in stellar with Soval as cole goes through vast amounts of data from the area looking for a clue.

Cole: go ahead.

Gets up and moves around again after going through all the data

Cole: I could use some good news you two. I hope it's good.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2676
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Cole sits in stellar with Soval as cole goes through vast amounts of data from the area looking for a clue.

Cole: go ahead.

Gets up and moves around again after going through all the data

Cole: I could use some good news you two. I hope it's good.
Agent: We think we've got an idea to counteract Thalaron Radiation. I don't want to go into details over the comm. Should we report to you in Stellar Cartography?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2677
11-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Agent: We think we've got an idea to counteract Thalaron Radiation. I don't want to go into details over the comm. Should we report to you in Stellar Cartography?
Cole: come down here if you will. I will continue to work as long as I can.
Career Officer
# 2678
11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
As cole waits for the two to come to stellar cartography

Cole: Soval I'm going to see just how much I can integrate with the ships systems as I studie these readings.

In a moment disappears into the holographic display as he and solace test there abilities.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2679
11-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
As cole waits for the two to come to stellar cartography

Cole: Soval I'm going to see just how much I can integrate with the ships systems as I studie these readings.

In a moment disappears into the holographic display as he and solace test there abilities.
*T'mar and Agent Chester walk into Stellar Cartography, Chester holding a PADD.*

Chester: Director?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2680
11-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*T'mar and Agent Chester walk into Stellar Cartography, Chester holding a PADD.*

Chester: Director?
Cole soon reappears. An takes the padd.

Cole: so it looks like we have some good news.