Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
It feels like it should, it looks like it should, you can practically smell the bloodwine and feel the roaring fireplace. It truly looks and feels like a Klingon Bar.

Except it doesn't sound like one.

That techno poppy... stuff... that plays by the dancing girls is terrible. Give us something more Klingony.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
That techno poppy... stuff... that plays by the dancing girls is terrible. Give us something more Klingony.
Agreed on all that, especially that final thing you said there.

Captain
# 3
11-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Agreed on all that, especially that final thing you said there.
I know... that... noise... really needs to be remedied.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 4
11-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Yes. darn flat head (fed) music. lol
Commander
# 5
11-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Well, remember that the dancing area is run by visiting Orion entertainers, and so they will play what they think is good dance music. I didn't notice too many Klingons objecting last time I was in our base, so can't be a cultural problem...

And let's be frank here. Klingon opera and battle hymns are not exactly the things you dance to. Granted, they get the blood wine and the war stories flowing (which helps both the bar and fireplace ends of the lodge), but even with a crowd roaring to shake the support beams, it isn't the sort you'd expect Orions to find 'fun'.

So, if you are deep in your tankard and prefer to look into the fire and remember glorious battles and friends, the chairs by the fireplace and the tables should be outside the sound-suppression field around the stage. However, if dirges and full-bellowed battle poems are not upbeat enough for you one night, you might be happy to have some of that bouncy music over in the other part of the lodge.

Last edited by danqueller; 11-12-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Klingon drinking song at full volume
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Commander
# 7
11-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Klingon drinking song at full volume
Do you remember the last Orion entertainer who tried to 'remix' a Klingon drinking song? I think the reports said multiple disruptor hits at close range.

Best to let the Orions handle the songs, and not risk another 'experiment'. We like our station without holes in the lodge bulkhead.

Last edited by danqueller; 11-12-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-12-2012, 11:41 AM
True that the Klingon bar area is the only one I don't mind sinking dilithium in when it comes to special projects, but I honestly feel the wall trophies should be shrunk in size. The heads are 4x bigger than they should be.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
And if you are at it, remove that Ferengi scumbag, permanantly. I don't drink snail juice !