Career Officer
# 171
11-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Due to being a Tribble Test Weekend. There will be no TFBB until nxt week. Make sure you get at least an hour in on Tribble this weekend to get the Tribble Test reward for the new incoming mess!
Captain
# 172
11-02-2012, 09:20 PM
And what a gloriously cyan mess it is.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 173
11-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I thiknk the most enjoyable new daily is the training where you disable the starbase last. It's quick, challenging, and I have yet to fail it. :p I don't have the ship I solo'd it in on Holodeck so that should be fun to try again. In a team, it seems fairly easy but still keeping it fun.
Ensign
# 174
11-02-2012, 11:03 PM
having read through this thread and still new to STO, i cant help but post "first rule of TFBB is you dont talk about TFBB" lol
Captain
# 175
11-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Due to being a Tribble Test Weekend. There will be no TFBB until next week. Make sure you get at least an hour in on Tribble this weekend to get the Tribble Test reward for the new incoming mess!
Of Course and the inside between the lines members of the club.. know whats going on..
its a collection of reminders and tips and general comradre that's the core values of TEn Forward.

We place the greater good of testing ahead of personal gain for the weekend.. and try to generally improve STO by participating.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 176
11-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Of Course and the inside between the lines members of the club.. know whats going on..
its a collection of reminders and tips and general comradre that's the core values of TEn Forward.

We place the greater good of testing ahead of personal gain for the weekend.. and try to generally improve STO by participating.
And... If we don't do it. We clearly know Cryptic doesn't test squat! Besides... I like finding bugs that I know they will never fix so I have a legitimate reason to keep reminding them how poorly they are doing their jobs.
Career Officer
# 177
11-04-2012, 06:54 AM
How is everyone enjoying or not enjoying the new content on Tribble that will probably go live this Thursday?
Captain
# 178
11-04-2012, 07:47 AM
I was logged in an present at a rank unable to do this End game Loaded LTG/Va with no promotion past VA1 at present i'm providing beanz counting KDF demographic token appearances in other missions and logging in Alien Freddie Squeak a RAUH 20K or more for testing new.. I popped into the New romulus embassy to walk around without a contact.. then was trapped i n some load screen glitch.. none of the patrol missions were poppign up.. to do that. so i qued up for PVE fleet missions which nobody was doing..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 179
11-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Two attempts at Into The Hive today with Z on Tribble. The game creahed repeatedly during the first. I kept lowering the graphics setting until it finally stopped. DX11 is completely broken and DX9 isn't in much better shape either. Anyone using AntiAliasing on ATI hardware is going to have major issues! This also happens on New Romulus. I missed a lot of the first round but the second went a little better. A full 10ite team made getting to the Borg Queen a piece of cake but that last room was brutal! There are so many Borg! The Elite drone just kills everyone on it's own and takes longer to kill than all of the other drones combined. There is no cover to be had in this room because they shoot right through the two pillars. Needless to say, bioth attempts at completing Into The Hive were not successful.

If this mess hots Holodeck this upcoming Thursday. The bit of it I'm actually interested in will be unplayable other than the Starbas 254 or whatever it's called, daily.
Starfleet Veteran
# 180
11-05-2012, 05:21 AM
I think I doubled my injury count on that attempt at The Hive (ground, Elite)