Career Officer
# 141
10-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Seems this got changed quiete a bit since we tested it the last time.. theres now roamers and the epic end fight feels now a bit more epic too.. in fact i think it has grown to the point (on elite) that having 2 decent healers for the boss fight seems to be recommended with all the crazy borg drone spam there.

Having almost all the room flash up green in the end seems a bit to much and overall i think this may be most pug-unfriendly stf on elite now since the last room seems to be close to impossible when not bringing the right class combination (i.e. no healer).

Last edited by mikiiy; 10-28-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Ensign
# 142
11-03-2012, 01:10 AM
i would like the mission a bit longer and more co operative team work objectives out there. e.g guarding transformer in CGE and players have to simultaneously hit the console in IGE. The area map seems to be shorter than the other 3. It would be nice to extend the map a bit and more borgs come out and play. It wouldn't hurt to have a few hostages for us to rescue to get extra bonus drop.
Career Officer
As of yet, have not recieved any Omega Marks from Hive Onslaught on tribble server.
Lieutenant
# 144
11-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armilianlg View Post
As of yet, have not recieved any Omega Marks from Hive Onslaught on tribble server.
same here but received some from the other stf's
Survivor of Romulus
# 145
11-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Problems in the The hive mission, in elite and normal versions:

If the queen borg fall in the pit (alone, because the normal player can't throw her), she become invencible and frozen in the small border behind of the plataform.

You can't hit her, can't throw her, she can't move and can't attack you.

To reset the room and begin again, you are forced to suicide the whole team and respawn. In the normal version is ok, but in the elite version is really problematic.

Other problem I noted: The 4 energy cells in the coners. If someone die and wake here, you can't go out, because the console inside and outside of the cell can't work well. Sometimes you can go out alone or wait 2 minutes, but in many cases, you are forced to leave the mission because no one can turn on the console in any of the 4 coners outside of each energy cell or the prisioner can't use the console inside of the cell. This happens in the elite and normal versions, with both factions, kdf and fed.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?