Lt. Commander
# 11
11-03-2012, 02:30 AM
The only thing this change accomplishes for the demographic which I belong to (stf dil grinders) is now I have to spend extra time every day grinding tons of really boring dailies just so I can maintain the rate I have now. Tons more work, same reward, bad change.

I wouldn't mind it getting nerfed a little. It does seem like a lot when I can do maybe 3-4 stfs and get my full 8k for the day.

My complaint is that now I am forced to play content I didn't want to play, not because it's now a better source, but because my preferred source is no longer a source at all (Add to this the fact that doffing now costs thousands of dilithium so I have to save for that on top of all the new reps, so I can't even just settle for having less income).

There's a very big difference between encouraging users to play some content that's underplayed, and forcing them to.
Ensign
# 12
11-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Give us the dil back for stf?s. i spend a lot of real money in the store, but I swear i don?t spend more money for anything from z store in the future!