Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Career Officer
# 11
11-02-2012, 07:19 PM
I came to forums with this same question. Thanks to all above that answered.

Are there any repeatable missions that reward with good mk X or mk XI DHCs?

I realize I likely could buy something off the Exchange, but I'm trying to save EC to buy a ship off the exchange. So would prefer an alternative way to acquire weapons for option #1 above. The sound of 4 DHCs and 3 turrets just sounds fun. I'd like to give that a try.

(I took a long extended break, and am just back and still trying to wrap my head around things. Just in case you're wondering about the LTS, and me asking noob questions.)
Captain
# 12
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Plasma Disruptor hybrid DHC Mk XI rares can be gained through one of the Klingon War epsiode series mission, I forget which one, but they are decent.

Another cheap option that is only good for pve is to buy plasma DHC off exchange. You can get rares and very rares for cheap and the consoles are usually pretty cheap too. I use plasma when gearing up a new character before he gets [Borg] weapons from STFs, then they are cheap enough to vendor without without worrying about losing anything important.
Captain
# 13
11-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Depending on the Energy type. You can get decent DHC from "Past Impefect", 'Project Nightengale', "Trapped".
Captain
# 14
11-03-2012, 12:43 AM
I would stay out of range 5 when facing Rom Warbird.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Career Officer
# 15
11-03-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't see why nobody likes the Romulan warbird. The big fat chickens go down easy. It's the Mogai you should be worried about.