Weapons grade cute? MUST HAVE!
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
11-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Yeah I like these guinea piglets
Rihannsu
# 13
11-03-2012, 08:27 AM
get epohhs to make epohh tags to make low level epohhs to turn into high level epohh's but can also be turned into marks, with about 6 different npc's to pick from that i think all give the same options.

honestly there really does seem to be a lot of menus and a lot of options for something that could have been a whole lot simpler.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 14
11-03-2012, 09:22 AM
The only feedback I can provide at the moment is that the mission is way too overcomplicated and overwhelming.

From what I've managed to check it's a daily that requires you to tag the animals which in turn provides active data that needs to be collected in larger amounts so that you can run a doff mission which will provide an actual research data to be used on exchange for an actual pet which will then need to be evolved in different varieities through even more doff missions and later even exchanged for romulan marks or some very rare variants but you can only run the mission every 20 hours so you're gonna need to grind the research data so that you can run a doff mis... *head explodes*

Yeah... no... I didn't think I'll say this but can I just pay some Zen for one of those...?

Or better yet, can I get one of those tigers or reptiles walking around?
Empire Veteran
# 15
11-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Does this mean we are close to gettting targ breeding for the targ pits in the First City then?
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Empire Veteran
# 16
11-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Does this mean we are close to gettting targ breeding for the targ pits in the First City then?
It would match up with the PWE Grind It OR Buy It
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Commander
# 17
11-03-2012, 05:33 PM
The Research Tagged Epohhs assignment only grants one Epohh Research upon critical success. Ticket #29.839
Career Officer
# 18
11-03-2012, 05:57 PM
i am a Vice Admiral...

do you think Admiral Nachayev would breed... opeh ...hepo.. happy hippos?

why would my character bother with breeding animals, when i have a DOff Roster full with various scientists who are actually employed for such minor tasks.

...oh wait you actually made DOff missions for this stuff?

nevermind, move along, nothing to see here

(but seriously what is it with MMOs and vanity Pets? what kind of player are those aimed at? 13 year old girls or who? i guess i'm not the target audience for everything here)
Commander
# 19
11-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Something I forgot to add in my original feedback.

Can the 1:30 timer of the tag mission changed so that it actually begins when you 'tag' the first Epohh instead of counting down as soon as you take the mission?

a) It makes it easier and more forgiving if you miss reading some hints in the mission text

b) I don't need to finish it everyday but can do it twice every two days instead.
Empire Veteran
# 20
11-04-2012, 06:08 AM
I'll take a lot of time so i won't be able to provide any feedback before S7 hits holodeck. Tagging epohhs alone allowed me to get the mission running after two days.

It's a pokemon game. Why not, if I get bored, but there are a bit too many npcs, it's a bit confusing.