Career Officer
# 21
09-09-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd like to thanks all of the members of the "Lucky" 7th for making my term as the Chief of Staff about as smooth as can be expected. I want to congratulate Rear Admiral Shackelford on his promotion and assignment as the "new" Chief of Staff. Since he held the position before I did, I know he'll do a fantastic job. He'll also be training a couple folks to take the reins once his term is done.

Recognition is also due for FLT CPT Evildead, our new Fleet SATCOM. He is responsible for our fleet forums, as well as our namebars and ship patches. He has a great artistic talent and willingly took the post over from the former FLT CPT Shackelford.

We've also seen a steady influx of new members, some of them from word-of-mouth, which is always good to see. We continue to strive to keep things interesting for our members and encourage their participation and feedback on what we, as a Fleet, can do.

So, thank you, again, to the "Lucky" 7th - you guys and gals are great.
Career Officer
# 22
09-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks for your service sir! And the forum post.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

The "Lucky" 7th is still looking for active fleets willing to partake in joint fleet operations as well as new recruits to fill our ranks!
__________________________________________________ __________________________

After the Post and Relief ceremony we also ran a fleet defense 20-man mission. It was also nice to see some of our new recruits participate!
Ensign
Hi,
I'm fairly new to sto and have currently joined an amateur fleet.
I'd like to join a more professional established fleet to learn more about sto etc.
I'm not sure what I'd need to do but I'm a commander rank engineer.
If interested, could someone let me know more about what I need to do?
Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks
G-Man
Career Officer
# 24
10-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sichanka View Post
Hi,
I'm fairly new to sto and have currently joined an amateur fleet.
I'd like to join a more professional established fleet to learn more about sto etc.
I'm not sure what I'd need to do but I'm a commander rank engineer.
If interested, could someone let me know more about what I need to do?
Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks
G-Man
Head over to www.fleet7.com and look for the link to 'Apply to the 7th Fleet' on the left hand side of the page
Career Officer
# 25
11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Howdy 7th Fleet
Ensign
# 26
01-29-2013, 07:58 PM
Hey there thanks for accepting me as a recruit so far in my first day youve guys made me feel right at home! thank you!
Ensign
# 27
02-05-2013, 02:57 PM
sorry to bother you, first off amazing website, second i posted an application to your fleet but cannot find it anywhere. do i need to reapply? is the right forum to put this in? i am sorry if this is the wrong place. i am wondering if you are still recruiting and did you receive my app. you can reach me at d6melee@hotmail.com or through this website because i just registered. ty for your time. Federation forever
Ensign
# 28
02-16-2013, 04:23 PM
The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is currently looking to welcome a few good officers into our ranks!

The 7th is light on RP. We also have dedicated officers willing to help! If you need help getting through those pesky STF's, want some company while you Dilithium grind, or if you just want someone to fly with then the "Lucky" 7th Fleet is for you.

Others talk about how they're better than the others. Take a look at our website and view our recruitment media to judge for yourself and see what the "Lucky" 7th Fleet has to offer!

Have questions? Post here and they'll be answered or private message me if it's a personal concern!
Career Officer
# 29
03-15-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm new to the "Lucky" 7th Fleet but I must say that I'm impressed. I was looking for a Fleet that was active and organized but that would also contain friendly officers willing to answer questions from someone new to ST:O. I've found that in the 7th Fleet!

Whether you're a veteran player looking for regular events and activities or you're a green recruit looking for camaraderie and advice, give serious consideration to the 7th Fleet!
Career Officer
# 30
03-17-2013, 10:45 PM
Tier 4 Starbase under construction!