Career Officer
# 41
11-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Man its just raining cats and dogs out there, oh hi there, so if your reading this you may be looking for a fleet, and this fleet might just be what your looking for

and thats my sales pitch for today lol, now back to haven fun in game.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 42
11-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Fleet is growing each day, so nice to see. Will gladly take on new recruits or even old vets like myself into the fleet. If your still looken for a home, give us a shot.. not gonna hurt and we are defenetly a good group of guys. And there is no drama, and we are an effective small fleet. Always active.

Pm me if you would like to know more or ask any questions. Cheers

Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 43
12-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Holy smokes need to get this baby on page 1. Been so wrapped up with the fleet.

Anyways if your looken for an active fleet, fun and always doing stuff, just shoot me a pm or leave a comment/question here and Ill get back to you asap.

Cheers
Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 44
12-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Well doomsday has passed lol. So with that being said, come join us lol. We are a good fleet, very active one. If your looken for a home or even yet a new home, pm if you would like more information.

If you want to meet up in game to chat you can reach me at @xXLocutusXx.

Cheers
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 45
01-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Wow have not seen the back of the 8th page section in awile. Well if your still looken for a down to earth family orientated fleet, check us out. We have grown in size and its awsome seeing new faces in the fleet, would love to see yours part of our family.

If your out there in the stars looken for a home, shoot me a pm in game at @xXLocutusXx. We are a very healthy, active fleet. Cheers

Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 46
02-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Giving this a little nudge in the right direction.

Just letting folks know that we may be closing down recruiting soon as we are getting the numbers where we want them. If your looking for a casual fleet, very family orientated, and specifically looking for long term folks who are willing to go the distance as we are for you, shoot me a pm eather here on the forums or in game @xXLocutusXx.

And happy 3rd Aniversary to everyone

Cheers
Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 47
03-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey Chief,

Got a faulty router here, so I'm internetless until Monday when the engineers can take a look at it. Wish I could join you but looks like I'm stuck.

Regards,
~S
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
# 48
03-18-2013, 02:41 PM
If your still looken for a home among the stars, give us a shout. You can reach me at @xXLocutusXx.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lieutenant
# 49 To whom it may concern
03-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Hello captains. As a ranking member of Starfleet Operations Command I feel it is my personal obligation to share my expierences with the fleet. First i would like to note that i have only been playing STO for about four months and went solo until about a month ago, when i was inducted as a member of SOC. The fleet excepted me with welcoming arms and i have never looked back. One thing you will see when you join is that there usualy is always another member on who is willing to answer any and all questions and partake in any events listed or things that you might wanna do. We also understand that we all have real lives and dont hold that aginst you if you arnt playiing all the time. Overall the company we keep and the way the fleet runs is very exceptional and im shure you will enjoy it very much. So if you find youeself wanting to join do not hesitate to post you information on this forum. Hope to see you soon!

LT.Commander Tech
*(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
Career Officer
# 50
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey Tech

reading the forums while eating this delicious choc muffin mmm, nom nom nom, but yes like tech said we are a very family orientated group, we are very close but we welcome everyone into the family. So if your out there looking for a home, no matter what age, young or old, because some of us are abit old hehhe, we are a pretty down to earth group of people.

Now back to some sto fun
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx