Career Officer
# 1 Test Weekend Feedback
07-11-2012, 06:25 PM
I for one thoroughly enjoyed combatting the Tholians on Nukara Prime and am looking forward to when this moves over to Holodeck Shard.

I only managed to try out the KDF fleet starbase over the test weekend and that blew me away, I wonder what the Federation version will do post release of Season 6.

Excellent work Cryptic keep building upon this and STO will expand its player base even more in my opinion.
Lieutenant
# 2
11-03-2012, 12:00 PM
I am also enjoying the new content as well. However I'm finding that earning omega marks right now to be challenging. I like the system in place for earning romulan marks. They can be earned without having to go into battles with other players. Kinda like in the deferi zone. My suggestion would be to allow a way to earn omega marks the same way in the borg zone. I'm also a little puzzled by the greyed out store tab in the reputations. And finally please...please...please...bring back the players tab in the PvE queue screen. It's VERY annoying not knowing how many people are queued for an event. Thanks.
Ensign
# 3
11-03-2012, 01:50 PM
- new menu to change character easily, nice !
- new view in the progress mission, showing the rewards. Nice !!
- i dont play new pve with romulan and omega reputation but i see the 3 mains pve dont give any dilithuim ?? im sad
Commander
# 4
11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I like what ive seen of the new content.

I do NOT like the stealth nerf to all the skills that lower targets damage resistance. Attack patterns beta and delta, fire on my mark, sensor scan, disruptor proc, all nerfed by 25%!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Too much talking on New Romulus.

It's as bad as SWTOR.

I usually keep both these games windowed so i can leave and come back after the blah, blah.

As always, less is more.

Also, give Dilithium awards for ALL missions please since Season 7 "The Dilithium Sink" is just that.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 11-03-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Commander
# 6
11-03-2012, 02:22 PM
While I like that we can now see the quality level of our bridge officers, having the commbadges tinted bothers me. Fedside, I liked the contrast and consistency of basic black arrowhead plus department color. Now my mild nerdly OCD is pinging and some of the color combos (Tac BO of Green quality) are not pleasing to my eye.

Would coloring only the category on the paperdoll screen (e.g. "Starfleet Engineering Bridge Officer"), as it is now, suffice?
Lieutenant
# 7
11-03-2012, 02:28 PM
actually had fun, think it will be a great addition to the game
Ensign
# 8
11-03-2012, 02:28 PM
PvE queues on tribble no longer tell how many on queued. Please put the feature back in.
Lieutenant
# 9
11-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Another sore spot I'm finding is that in stfs, if you complete the optional, there are no longer any extras. So a lot of us playing are wondering what is the point in getting the optional now? You don't get anything for it.
Ensign
# 10
11-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Found it fun with the new pve's i have played a couple of them mostly romalan related.

a few things that i noticed was the thorain wed weavers were a bit hard to click on to target maybe make them a little bigger or slow movement down a little (i had my zoom as close as possible to them.) It could be that the turn rate on the Dregnought cruiser that i used was poor to react to their movement.

To end on a good note the romulan mark rewards worked perfectly and i am looking forward to it going live on holedeck. keep up the good work!!!