Lt. Commander
1. Now I have already seen several teammates on stfs, who sabotage the game. There should be a way to kick them out.

2. The game difficulty should scale with the number of players. When someone leaves after 30min, the empty slot usually remains empty!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong1fu1panda View Post
1. Now I have already seen several teammates on stfs, who sabotage the game. There should be a way to kick them out.

2. The game difficulty should scale with the number of players. When someone leaves after 30min, the empty slot usually remains empty!
or just let people join instead of the group playing with missing persons. dont know why they dont let people join after a certain point
Captain
# 3
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong1fu1panda View Post

1. as annoying as they are, can you imagine if 2/3 of them were grouped in said team and took advantage of the kicking powers?

vote-a-kick, while having good reasoning, could very well become a tool for further trolldom

2. I have to agree, my best guess as to why this the 5th doesnt join is after a set time, would be to do with getting in the mission at the end and getting the reward for 0 effort, but no evidence to prove this,

(plus there was one occasion in CSE where one rage quitted because the team was 'full of noobs' and we got to the last cube with perfect control powers/dps, a lucky 5th person joined, and got the optinal and reward for 70ish % of a cube's health)
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2012, 02:17 AM
They should at least make it easier for people to join and leave stfs. I don't mind people getting unearned reward as long as I can make it in Cure Elite.