Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 51
11-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
So heck Cryptic can and will do whatever they want - and they will do whatever they want with the KDF whether it pisses the players off or not - THAT IS A FACT
You want to know what's also a fact?

MERGING ROMULANS AND KDF WITH THE FEDERATION IS A TERRIBLE IDEA.

You savvy?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 52
11-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You want to know what's also a fact?

MERGING ROMULANS AND KDF WITH THE FEDERATION IS A TERRIBLE IDEA.

You savvy?
Whatever - do you dispute my point that Cryptic will give the KDF the big fat donut in season 8 - if it feels like it is in their financial interest to do so again?
Captain
# 53
11-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Whatever - do you dispute my point that Cryptic will give the KDF the big fat donut in season 8 - if it feels like it is in their financial interest to do so again?
A. They certainly should, and

B. It very well could be.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 54
11-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
A. They certainly should, and

B. It very well could be.
I think you missed my statement - do you believe that even with these new promised changes for the KDF in season 8 - it could turn out that the KDF gets the shaft yet again?
Captain
# 55
11-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
I think you missed my statement - do you believe that even with these new promised changes for the KDF in season 8 - it could turn out that the KDF gets the shaft yet again?
Course they could get the shaft again. They shouldn't.

Lt. Commander
# 56
11-03-2012, 03:20 PM
carcharodon1975 You bring some scary predictions for the future, I would like to say your wrong, but I can not. I could see them completely destroying the Romulans and Remans in the exact fashion you describe.

Levi Enterprise really? Seriously? The series broke cannon so many different ways it wasn't even funny. Its hardly a good series to use to support an argument. Also as the other poster pointed out in that episode that was a possible timeline, not a for sure one. Now I am not a genius, just tell me where to fire, and I will. This being said temporal gets confusing, and you end up with alternate realities stacked up top of each other. So whos to say its cannon to join the feds.

All I know is Klingons take betrayal very seriously so much so that houses can maintain a hatred between each other for generations. Even more so that a entire klingon family can be disgraced for two generations, if they are found guilty of betraying the Empire. I also believe the father and the son both must die in said case. In the klingon eye the Federation abandoned them when they invaded cardassia, and they abandoned them when they rightfully invaded gorn space. Allys do not abandon each other, those actions by the Federation was betrayal. As I have already stated, they take such things extremely serious.
Captain
# 57
11-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaalom View Post
carcharodon1975 You bring some scary predictions for the future, I would like to say your wrong, but I can not. I could see them completely destroying the Romulans and Remans in the exact fashion you describe.

Levi Enterprise really? Seriously? The series broke cannon so many different ways it wasn't even funny. Its hardly a good series to use to support an argument. Also as the other poster pointed out in that episode that was a possible timeline, not a for sure one. Now I am not a genius, just tell me where to fire, and I will. This being said temporal gets confusing, and you end up with alternate realities stacked up top of each other. So whos to say its cannon to join the feds.

All I know is Klingons take betrayal very seriously so much so that houses can maintain a hatred between each other for generations. Even more so that a entire klingon family can be disgraced for two generations, if they are found guilty of betraying the Empire. I also believe the father and the son both must die in said case. In the klingon eye the Federation abandoned them when they invaded cardassia, and they abandoned them when they rightfully invaded gorn space. Allys do not abandon each other, those actions by the Federation was betrayal. As I have already stated, they take such things extremely serious.
The fundemental flaw in everything you said is that this is fiction!!! Klingons don't exist!!

What IS real : PWE is a business - they want profit and lots of money - that is ALL that matters. Whether the Feds and KDF join is determined by one factor only : can it make MONEY!!

you people need to get that straight.
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-03-2012, 08:52 PM
"The fundemental flaw in everything you said is that this is fiction!!! Klingons don't exist!!

What IS real : PWE is a business - they want profit and lots of money - that is ALL that matters. Whether the Feds and KDF join is determined by one factor only : can it make MONEY!!

you people need to get that straight."

First and foremost why are you here then? Its not because this is the hotest mmo out there. I am here for as authentic of a star trek experience as I can get.

As for your friends over in pefect world. You do not want to know what I would do to China given the chance. Well scratch that I am going to be bad and say it anyways. Sense you brought RL into this covo about Fantasy I am going let you in on some history. The chinese are responsible for a great many American deaths, first in Korea, then in Vietnam. So I have no time for perfect world, if cryptic can use and twist them to improve star trek online so much the better.

If you do not care about the lore of star trek or care for cryptic to maintain a authentic star trek universe, then lovei I have another question for you. Why then do continually get involved in threads like this? If its only about a business decision then you should not care what others think.
Captain
# 59
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaalom View Post
"The fundemental flaw in everything you said is that this is fiction!!! Klingons don't exist!!

you people need to get that straight."

First and foremost why are you here then? Its not because this is the hotest mmo out there. I am here for as authentic of a star trek experience as I can get.

As for your friends over in pefect world. You do not want to know what I would do to China given the chance. Well scratch that I am going to be bad and say it anyways. Sense you brought RL into this covo about Fantasy I am going let you in on some history. The chinese are responsible for a great many American deaths, first in Korea, then in Vietnam. So I have no time for perfect world, if cryptic can use and twist them to improve star trek online so much the better.

If you do not care about the lore of star trek or care for cryptic to maintain a authentic star trek universe, then lovei I have another question for you. Why then do continually get involved in threads like this? If its only about a business decision then you should not care what others think.
Threatening PWE, Threatening China - you are a big bad man aren't you.
Empire Veteran
# 60
11-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Whats a fact is I dont give a crap about your doom saying on the future of the KDF.

Of course Cryptic could bend us over the blood wine barrel in season 8. Thats a silly doom. They on the IP. They can basically do what they want.

We as a faction can do nothing but voice our desires and wait and see what S8 brings, just like everyone else.

Getting us all riled up before the season is even a concrete idea is stupid. It acomplishes nothing but troll posts and conjecture on something only the Devs can answer.

Now if Dstahl or whom ever is over the KDF wants to voice in and give a hint on the future, thats great.
Speculating on the future over a very unspecific line in blog is less than bright.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.