Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Career Officer
Played Hive Onslaught on elite for the 1st time. The group I was with we ended up unable to finish it. We kept getting one shotted between the Plasma Bolt and the Plasma Lance. I think we get the picture that the borg are 'superior' but using the nuke option is a little excessive imo.

I will say that I noted the Plasma Energy Bolt seems to have a fast reload time.. Seemed faster than the Unimatrix in the Borg Sector alerts.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 644417 (949517) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 188045 (291296) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 165921 (273899) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

would be nice if my Graviton beam could do some damage like that..lol

And please (for the love of God) get rid of the stupid respawn penalty. It serves no purpose except to make the players more frustrated.
Captain
# 2
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Stay away from Queen, use tractor beam repulsors/fire at will/ evasive manuvers for the bolts
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 3
11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Be aware that just like regular torpedoes and the Phaser Lance, the Unimatrix ships' Plasma Bolt and Plasma Lance fire in 90 degree cones centered around their fore and aft ends. Thus, if you stay on its "broadside" side, it can not fire its heaviest weapons at you.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
Be aware that just like regular torpedoes and the Phaser Lance, the Unimatrix ships' Plasma Bolt and Plasma Lance fire in 90 degree cones centered around their fore and aft ends. Thus, if you stay on its "broadside" side, it can not fire its heaviest weapons at you.
Good point...

love your signature!... lightbulb...
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
ran said STF earlier today. only one person died to the unimatrix ships. just have to be in the right spot and the plasma lances cant even touch you.

P.S. anyone find it funny the klingon D'Vak flies an odyssey?
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-03-2012, 06:44 PM
D'Vak has always been a Starfleet officer ever since they introduced Battlegroup Omega where he is stationed on the Victory and serves as a liason with the Klingon fleet.
Republic Veteran
# 7
11-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
D'Vak has always been a Starfleet officer ever since they introduced Battlegroup Omega where he is stationed on the Victory and serves as a liason with the Klingon fleet.
it's confusing though. as he wears a KDF uniform. why didnt they give him a worf like uniform? you know, starfleet with the Klingon sash. it looks like hes KDF who can fly Starfleet ships.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-03-2012, 07:26 PM
He only does so since the introduction of the KHG uniform. Until then he was just a portrait ina a dialog box.
not sure what outfit he wore back then... I am inclined to say a Starfleet uniform.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
ran said STF earlier today. only one person died to the unimatrix ships. just have to be in the right spot and the plasma lances cant even touch you.

P.S. anyone find it funny the klingon D'Vak flies an odyssey?
dont know where u get this from we did it and at times i was way over 10km from it and it still one shotted me, i srios;y doubt this ifo is correct at least on elite,
Captain
# 10
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Good point...

love your signature!... lightbulb...
Thanks. You'd be surprised at how many Trek fans fail to notice that "anti-positronic" means "electronic". ^_~

I got the inspiration from the DOFF mission "Calibrate Photon Particle Emitters", when I realized that the phrase could be used to mean "adjust the lights".
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?