Ensign
# 81
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
So noone knows the answers to my four bugs? If so - I would like a response . Thanks!

Levon,
Vice Admiral
Survivor of Romulus
# 82
11-03-2012, 11:17 PM
There is no Dilithium awarded for STF's.

There is no conversions for Encrypted Data Chips available. EDC's that are in your inventory do not x-fer over into omega marks as I understood it.

I (personally) am immensely -unhappy- with how the new Omega / Romulan faction stuff is setup to be more "Starbase" like with things that require 1 day 6 hour quests to complete. If this is supposed to represent word of mouth spreading, it takes far less than 1 day 6 hours to spread a rumor. Start a rumor on the forums and see how long it takes to spread around.

The 8k Dilithium cap at this point needs to be either increased or removed. 8k / day is just not an acceptable cap with so many thing requiring Dilithium.

Lastly, the "personal" quests for Omega / Romulan faction should still be lower still. No one can help you with these (aside from consumables), and the costs (esp in dilithium) is still too expensive. I can see the Dilithium cost if there's an item being given, but no item, just a bonus to your "reputation", a Dilithium cost to add to a personal rep is imo uncalled for.
Commander
# 83
11-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Last I checked they had increased the payouts for stfs. Estfs were giving 960 and normals were 480.

Its amazing how long old information hangs around.
Commander
# 84
11-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxian2012 View Post
There is no conversions for Encrypted Data Chips available. EDC's that are in your inventory do not x-fer over into omega marks as I understood it.
They wanted to get it up for Tribble Test Weekend but didn't make the deadline for one reason or another.

They do expect the STF currency conversion to happen this week, though, and they've said people will have time to examine and make their choices on what to do with their currencies.

EDIT with source: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...41&postcount=3
Captain
# 85
11-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
They wanted to get it up for Tribble Test Weekend but didn't make the deadline for one reason or another.

They do expect the STF currency conversion to happen this week, though, and they've said people will have time to examine and make their choices on what to do with their currencies.

EDIT with source: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...41&postcount=3
It's a bit too shady for my tastes. While yes, it's entirely possible, something that is THAT much of an issue should have been addressed already. Taking away something people have earned and not spent and holding it until they complete a new system is wrong on so many levels, so they should have posted the rates to the forums if they couldn't patch them in the test weekend. Answering the question about the rates with "go test on tribble" and not putting the thing on tribble just makes it look like they're going to shortchange a lot of people and are trying to make it less noticeable.

As for the dilithium costs, it's getting too much for me. I'm a casual player, i play maybe 7-8 STF's to make the cap (not always though as i pug and sometimes the team just doesn't work), but i don't have time to run a ton of missions. I can understand moving the dilithium from the STF's to the fleet actions to try and get people to play those, but with everything costing D in Season 7, i'm not going to be able to keep up, raised cap or not. It's reasonable that Cryptic is in it for the money being a P2W game and all, but it's starting to seem like buying dilithium is a little less of a "suggested method" and becoming more of a shove. Adding it to crafting killed crafting for a lot of people, adding to everything else might not be well liked either. Please find some way to make it more friendly to those who don't have hours upon hours to grind or hundreds of dollars to buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 86
11-04-2012, 05:14 AM
All Mk XII Ground Set Projects
Borg Neural Processor cost increased from 5 to 10

Maco/Omega/KHG Mk XII Space Set Projects

Nobody else in 9 pages happened to mention this, so I guess I will. So now it's 30 ESTFs per set instead of 15? More grind seemed appropriate? Come on.
Starfleet Veteran
# 87
11-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Before that, you had to do 100 ESTF's and not even sure to get ONE set piece. This is still acceptable.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Ensign
# 88
11-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Why is the vesta testing restricted and how do we get put on a list to test it?
Career Officer
# 89
11-04-2012, 10:15 AM
The Relativitiey uniform has disappeared from the Lobi Store on Tribble. Yeah, the color pallets were messed but I wanted it for another toon. Please reconsider dumping this in the Lobi Store. It's a uniform and should be in the C-Store as an account-wide unlock.
Career Officer
# 90
11-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partizan81 View Post
All Mk XII Ground Set Projects

Maco/Omega/KHG Mk XII Space Set Projects

Nobody else in 9 pages happened to mention this, so I guess I will. So now it's 30 ESTFs per set instead of 15? More grind seemed appropriate? Come on.
It seems like less of a grind to me than what is currently required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
Before that, you had to do 100 ESTF's and not even sure to get ONE set piece. This is still acceptable.
I've seen people who have done 100 ESTfs and still not gotten a set piece, I've also seen people get a prototype borg weapon tech on their first run in an ESTF. That sort of randomness can get infuriating.

Overall I don't have a problem with the Omega Mark, Borg Neural Processor costs for the items, however I still think the Dilithium costs are a bit on the high side given all the dilithium required to even reach Tier 5, especially with all the other dilithium sinks that will be in the game in Season 7, they need to raise the 8k cap, and would it be too much to ask for the Veteran Dilithium Duty Officer mission to NOT require one of our 20 duty assignment slots since using it all the time would effectively penalize a veteran to have only have effectively 19 Doff Assignment slots, as I stopped even trying to do this assignment since by the time I get back to starfleet academy I tend to have all 20 assignment slots filled and I don't want to tie up a slot for 2 days when I can get more from that slot by using it for other things during that time. After all the mission based assignments in the DS9 featured episode series and the sickbay assignments ignore the 20 slot limitations, so the veteran dilithium assignment should also ignore this limitation. (Even then the veteran assignment wouldn't provide enough dilithium to really help resolve the issue, but it would help if it was truly viable for everyone to use without hampering the person's ability to carry out duty officer assignments.