Empire Veteran
# 1 B'rels in Ker'rat
11-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I will admit this now, I LOVE being in my B'rel and flying around in Ker'rat, flying always cloaked, sneaking up on even the most aux-heavy sci ships without being seen...most of the time. Using trics in torpedo and mine form, along with chroniton torpedoes and the Bio neural Warhead.

I believe as some might say, I am an 'evil Klingun', and I'm proud.

See you in Ker'rat.

Captain
# 2
11-04-2012, 12:23 AM
This thread feels like a time machine

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
This thread feels like a time machine
Umm...you kinda lost me there. Bad memories of the past?

Captain
# 4
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Umm...you kinda lost me there. Bad memories of the past?
What he meant is that youre not the first to post about the same topic and feeling.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
What he meant is that youre not the first to post about the same topic and feeling.
I see.

Well, what's done is done I suppose, can't really change it now. I was just really saying how much I enjoyed being on a B'rel in Ker'rat.

That aside, I did think that most folks here wouldn't like that I did so anyways.

Captain
# 6
11-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
I see.

Well, what's done is done I suppose, can't really change it now. I was just really saying how much I enjoyed being on a B'rel in Ker'rat.

That aside, I did think that most folks here wouldn't like that I did so anyways.
And you`re probaly not the last to mention it too!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Career Officer
# 7
11-04-2012, 12:45 AM
And if you see a guy by the name of Minimax, don't hesitate to send him some heals.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 8
11-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
And if you see a guy by the name of Minimax, don't hesitate to send him some heals.
Mr one-trick-pony?

Sure, I take real good "care" of him allrighty

Captain
# 9
11-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
I see.

Oh I didn't mean it in any cruel way, I just thought it was kinda funny because honestly you don't even see that much of the classic B'rel any more.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Captain
# 10
11-04-2012, 03:43 AM
It's true, not many B'rels around the galaxy anymore these days. Seems most people think it won't survive against all those new fed toys (which on paper are alot better than any BoP), but I think the B'rel or BoPs in general are still a viable option for KDF Tacs, despite having only 6 weaponslots and 3 tactical consoles.

I switched back to my B'rel yesterday after flying a Jem'Hadar Bug for months and a Tohr'Kat battlecruiser for like a week. It was glorious, both in Kerrat and regular PvP. Damage overall is alot lower than I used to have in my Jem Bug, but if set up right it's alphastrikes still hit hard enough to blow up any fed ship in seconds and it's turnrate an speed is fantastic. I use the B'rel with a pure energy build with drain components (tetryon glider, polarized disruptor, plasmonic leech) at the moment, but I might try a torpboat in the next days.