Captain
# 31
11-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Nah, nothing to do there really.

Apart from trying to get that perk to work. Gave up ages ago.
Thats whats wrong with all the federation worlds besides the Academy. I would love more content on all the fed worlds. Like a subterranean city to visit on andoria or go archaelogical hunting on Risa or hunting on Vulcan or maybe the ability to own a home or condo on a fed world. Risa must be the most disapointing planet. Bajor has great atmosphere at least.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikahiro View Post
I seldom do, but that's because DS9 is right there, and has everything I want in a very convenient format. Transport in, run down to the storage to get my Contraband, run to the security officer, and generally I'm done. I might circle around a bit more to go to the Shipyard, talk to the trader, etc.
Might have been mentioned, but you can cut one stop off that trip. The security officer will take the contraband directly from your bank.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...

Last edited by kagurazaka77; 11-04-2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Quoted the wrong freaking post. Why are the quote buttons on the top?
Career Officer
# 33
11-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlamstrike View Post
I've seen some RPs on Bajor, and there tends to be less trolls running around in EVA suits spraying fire extinguishers like on Drozana; which makes Bajor kinda the hidden RP area in STO.

I occasionally go there when I don't want longer load times I sometimes get at DS9, but I will say Bajor needs a couple of dailies and unique DOFF assignments; its too nice to waste.
Thanks for the idea! /jk
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Career Officer
# 34
11-04-2012, 04:09 AM
I remember doing the jem hadar missions, but nothing more than that, Bajor is a ground map so I haven't been there since I dinged 50.