Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhq View Post
Thanks for the feedback evil70th.. just so you know, the premade cryptic walls prevented me from making it 1 map which was my original intent, but I also wasn't proficient in making a ground custom from scratch. I've learned a great deal about doing custom ground stuff in Pt. II of my series, so I'll change that around once I go back and refine my previous missions for season 7 foundry enhancements. And thanks for the Undine enemy ending feedback. I was debating if I should make it Borg or Undine, I think ill switch it to Borg and make it optional warp in after mission completes for those wanting a little more Borg fun with season 7 refinements as well, and those who don't can simply leave without penalty.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the next part
I am glad I could help. I am working on the report for your second submission and will be posting it shortly.

Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".