Captain
# 11
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Cheers darkstarkin. Got pulled away after my last post and by time i came back to PC was too tiered to get roud to it.

Intrestingly when i took the screenshots of the dancing girsl the lighting was lower levaing the front one with just her clothes playing glow in the dark. Picture.

http://postimage.org/image/zbe4o6zhp/

TBH with that techno tune i half expected Jabba the hut to come slithering in :p.
Captain
# 12
11-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Can anybody get me a better picture of the 4th latinum trader (the blue half vulcan/half andorian (or night elf) looking one?) Specifically the eyes if possible.
Commander
# 13
11-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Can anybody get me a better picture of the 4th latinum trader (the blue half vulcan/half andorian (or night elf) looking one?) Specifically the eyes if possible.
Does this help?
Commander
# 14
11-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
Does this help?
Change the skin tone to white, the lips to pink, the eyes to brown, the eyebrows to blonde, and you have the Kara Thrace version of Starbuck.

Now THAT would be a WIN, FTW!

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Captain
# 15
11-04-2012, 10:27 AM
@jackswaggert: Thanks, for some odd reason the "newest posts" function didn't show this thread as ahving any new replies. Tobe fair even though thats vastly better pic, it still dosen't capture fully how much "glow in the dark" level of effect they have. I've heard the phrase "startling blue eye's" before, but never seen it captured vishually.
Captain
# 16
11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
Does this help?
For the purpose of recreating the character as a player character... yes... it does indeed. Thanks.