Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
10-29-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
Just to hurt myself more: Is it per character?
If it's on the Lobi store, then it's DEFINITELY per character only.
Captain
# 12
10-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
Just to hurt myself more: Is it per character?
Yeah it is the lobi store is per character which is the reason they should offer these on the C store as well or maybe add lobi crystals to the C store so we can get more to purchase the items we want in game
Career Officer
# 13
10-29-2012, 01:24 PM
The good old days when we could simply buy the newest stuff & fluff off the C-Store are a bygone era. I miss it.
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Career Officer
# 14
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
I can't even find the Lobi Store on Tribble to check it out.
Career Officer
# 15
11-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Here is a screenshot of their entry on the Lobi Store (TRIBBLE). The Lobi store Ferengi is not visible (he must be off getting some oo-mox somewhere). You can still access the store using any Lobi crystal though.

http://i.imgur.com/6EsfO.png

200 Lobi nets you the costume unlock for your character. This seems to be just like other costume item unlocks from the store meaning once purchased, they can be sold on the exchange. So I may wait to pick mine up for free with Energy Credits, who knows.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 16
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
So did they make it into holodeck today during this patch? Still patching so havent looked yet in game to see if there on lobi.. they better be or theyll be hell to pay!

few moments later...

Lovely.. there not on the lobi store once again.. another bloody 2 weeks wait before they decide to put them on.. retarded.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 11-01-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 17
11-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
So did they make it into holodeck today during this patch? Still patching so havent looked yet in game to see if there on lobi.. they better be or theyll be hell to pay!

few moments later...

Lovely.. there not on the lobi store once again.. another bloody 2 weeks wait before they decide to put them on.. retarded.
They were on Tribble for a little while but seem to have disappeared. The cost was 200 Lobi Crystals for the outfit and is a per toon unlock. This really disappointed me! There was a color pallet with the uniform though and is probably why it has disappeared. The pallet for the top used the standard Fed pallet but the pants used the KDF pallet. In a lot of cases, it's hard to find matching colors but I had an orange and blue one that looked decent. The rank pins are especially nice on this uniform. It's too bad Cryptic doesn't allow the different rank styles to be used on other uniforms outside of the one they are for. I would gladly replace most of the ranks on my 25 costume slots with these and the Adacemy Cadet ranks if it was possible.

My Captain's Relativity Uniform
Career Officer
# 18
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
They were on Tribble for a little while but seem to have disappeared. The cost was 200 Lobi Crystals for the outfit and is a per toon unlock. This really disappointed me! There was a color pallet with the uniform though and is probably why it has disappeared. The pallet for the top used the standard Fed pallet but the pants used the KDF pallet. In a lot of cases, it's hard to find matching colors but I had an orange and blue one that looked decent. The rank pins are especially nice on this uniform. It's too bad Cryptic doesn't allow the different rank styles to be used on other uniforms outside of the one they are for. I would gladly replace most of the ranks on my 25 costume slots with these and the Adacemy Cadet ranks if it was possible.

My Captain's Relativity Uniform
That is sooo sexy, and the more i see it the more iam tired of them holding onto them.. sigh. The price is steep thats for sure, but there problalbly one of my fav outfits. Hopefully they come out for s7 launch or prior.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 19
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Those look great, thanks for the pics. I was kinda hoping that they were just going to bundle them with the temporal ships, but that was just wishful thinking. I saved Lobi to get the Mobius, and am saving EC for the Wells since I have just crap for luck with the boxes. I want to get the Temporal set as well at some point, and that makes these uniforms a distant 5th place purchase. Oh, well - eventually....