Career Officer
# 91
11-04-2012, 11:17 AM
What has your team done to the graphics in this game? Into The Hive on DX11 keeps crashing without any error message. It's not my GPU either so don't even go there! I had to completely turn of AA and go back to DX9 to actually keep the game from crashing! This has only started happening on Tribble with season 7 and whatever you've done to AA also affects Holodeck above 2x. I can reproduce the crashing on my notebook as well with the same graphics settings. This build isn't even fit for a test server and you're going to ram it out Thursday to Holodeck!
Lt. Commander
# 92
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Maybe you guys can fix the graphics issues that people are getting as well?
Captain
# 93
11-04-2012, 12:14 PM
So does anyone know what the bartender project requires for inputs now, specifically?
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Career Officer
# 94
11-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Why does it not show how many are in queue for PvE anymore? Whoever thought this was a good idea... Well... Wasn't thinking.

Edit: Just ran ISE on Tribble and no DL for a successful run. You can't expect me to want to run these with no loot, no DL, and only a whopping 30 Omega Marks. Utterly craptacular!

Last edited by jcsww; 11-04-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 95
11-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Edit: Just ran ISE on Tribble and no DL for a successful run. You can't expect me to want to run these with no loot, no DL, and only a whopping 30 Omega Marks. Utterly craptacular!
Let's hope they do something about this before release. I don't want to believe that they're that intent on killing STF.
Survivor of Romulus
# 96
11-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
So does anyone know what the bartender project requires for inputs now, specifically?
wait they changed it???....crap and my fleet JUST got to that assignment and are almost done lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 97
11-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
Last I checked they had increased the payouts for stfs. Estfs were giving 960 and normals were 480.

Its amazing how long old information hangs around.
I have to correct this, it seems they removed the dilithum reward for elite stfs in this patch. I managed to get one started after waiting over an hour and got just 75 omega marks for the completion with optional. No dilithium at all.

The removal of the ability to see how many are in a queue will probably result in my not bothering to queue for most of the missions in that list. Some of the less frequently run ones will never fill now, if I can't tell if I"m alone or if there are 4 of us waiting for a 5th I'll never bother to queue in the first place.

Any with 10 or 20 required to start it? Not happening. Ever.

Also, the rep projects for Romulan weapons are still requiring 40 hours. Can't remember which but I know that the zeropoint energy console had a 40 hour timer on it.

Last edited by ikuruyo; 11-05-2012 at 02:52 AM.
Ensign
# 98 Boff slots on L.R.S.V.Retro
11-05-2012, 06:13 AM
My long range science vessel retrofit has gained the boff slots from my delta flyer is this normal?
Captain
# 99
11-05-2012, 07:15 AM
The lack of queue numbers wouldn't be an issue if we could queue for more than 3 things TBH.
Ensign
# 100 Radiation Bugs
11-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Was playing last night and found two things that might need to be fixed, i don't know if they are intentional or not. Firstly, in the main camp when you first pick up the mission to scan the radiation, the little radiation tank that is there can be scanned but you DON'T receive any radiation signatures and the tank remains available to scan numerous times. The second thing i found was regarding the radiation again, this time regarding the clouds that you scan. After scanning and collecting the signatures, the clouds remain in game and can be scanned again right after which allows "radiation farming" i would think. Again, not sure if this is an issue or not but i thought i would bring it to your attentions. And before anyone asks, no i didn't submit a bug report like i should have