Survivor of Romulus
# 31
11-02-2012, 03:42 PM
I would like to see some sort of Ship module/item that allows us to upgrade our current top level ships in the event of a level-cap increase. They could sell it for 1000 zen or something and when you used it on a lvl 50 ship, it would enhance the ships stats/consoles/etc. That way we don't have to give up what we worked hard to get. I'm particularly thinking of ships like the lock box and lobi series.
Career Officer
# 32
11-04-2012, 05:33 PM
I'd like to see a Vulcan Bundle in similar fashion to the DS9 or TOS bundles. What I'd include (most of these are from Star Trek Enterprise):

• Vulcan IDIC Combadge
  • Vulcan Bridge and Ship Interior based on the Seleya from ENT:Impulse
  • Vulcan Military Uniforms
  • Vulcan Ambassador/Minister/High Command Robes
  • Vulcan Monk/Sage Robes (already in-game, just make them player usable)
  • Vulcan Shuttle (small shuttle seen parked on the High Command landing pad in ENT:Kir'Shara) w/Cockpit (cockpit would also be available on the Tal'kyr Support Craft)

Price it the same as the other bundles and I think it would be worth it, since it contains the same amount of "items" as the DS9 bundle.
Career Officer
# 33
11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvistaljik View Post
I'd like to see a Vulcan Bundle in similar fashion to the DS9 or TOS bundles. What I'd include (most of these are from Star Trek Enterprise):

• Vulcan IDIC Combadge
  • Vulcan Bridge and Ship Interior based on the Seleya from ENT:Impulse
  • Vulcan Military Uniforms
  • Vulcan Ambassador/Minister/High Command Robes
  • Vulcan Monk/Sage Robes (already in-game, just make them player usable)
  • Vulcan Shuttle (small shuttle seen parked on the High Command landing pad in ENT:Kir'Shara) w/Cockpit (cockpit would also be available on the Tal'kyr Support Craft)

Price it the same as the other bundles and I think it would be worth it, since it contains the same amount of "items" as the DS9 bundle.
I would buy this
@RiseofAltomisia
Survivor of Romulus
# 34 Race Change Options
11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
It would be great if, like other MMOs, we could pay a flat fee (like 2000zen) to change the race of our toons that are top level. This would hopefully include their passive abilities...
Commander
# 35
11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmalogic View Post
It would be great if, like other MMOs, we could pay a flat fee (like 2000zen) to change the race of our toons that are top level. This would hopefully include their passive abilities...
That would be very nice and would have to come with passives since thats how the game works.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Commander
# 36
11-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Things I would pay zen for:

KDF FASHION!!!!!!!

Special consoles without having to buy the ship. (I love my Armitage, would be nice to have access to some of these great consoles without having to buy a whole ship to get it.)

KDF FASHION!!!!!!!

Ability to change a console on a ship to universal.

KDF FASHION!!!!!!!

MK XII very rare Consoles/Weapons

and of course:

KDF FASHIONS!!!!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 37
11-08-2012, 02:19 AM
I agree with glassguitar, consoles would be awesome to buy on the c-store maybe even have a c-store section for KDF FASHION!!!!!

I could link up so many clothing items that would tick that box... for a content designer to go! Oooo! I know what I could do with that!

Chain Styled Armour top + chain skirt - Alien

Fingerless Gloves - I think a good ammount of Klingons on Star Trek Episodes have such gloves.

Klingon Female dress coat - some KDF female toons would like their BoP's on show without having an Elite Honour Guard Set. *and actually not being an Orion* <-edit

Sash Colour changing?
Tactical?Science? - Yellow for Engineers?

Not a Good pic but!
Be'Lannas klingon dress - Klingons need GREEN for their colours!

I'll stop now

RachelJ88
Ensign
# 38
11-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
Sure the site sells ships, uniforms and other things. But it could always use more stuff. What do you think?

Hairstyles. If it works for The Sims 3, it could work for STO
Ship Paints. We have a few paints already, but how about C-Store exclusive paints?
Maybe they could sell some customer support. You know, that way when we have an issue and we cannot get anyone to help us. We can hire our own personal customer support rep.
Captain
# 39
11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
I agree I am disappointed by the lack of selection in the C store. I would buy stuff if it were available but all there are are uniforms which barely interest me a few races for your boff crew but I dont like catians. I think everything in the dilitium and Gold pressed latinum stores should also be available in the c store.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 40
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra5000 View Post
I would buy this
I second this. maybe add some captain proton outfits and sets rendered in black and white for holodeck missions and the assasins spacesuit from undiscovered county and more races for boffs and captains! holographic ships. more enterprise era designs that show had good art direction I loved the little romulan warbird they designed. Xindi stuff too! How about Kirk's Klingon bird of prey? Or TAS ships and races with maybe even a cel shaded look (might be going too far though), or a pet humpback whale onboard your ship ;P . Cryptic could be earning more profit on this game if the C store catelogue was bigger.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 11-09-2012 at 03:33 PM.