> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1) What is the command that enables the view to follow the combatant shipp whereever it goes? I hate having to manually adjust the screen in battle...and hate not knowing where the other ship is once it goes off the screen.
2) I've noticed that when engaged with more than one ship, when the primary target is destroyed, sometimes the next ship will be automatically targeted...other times, it's not. What gives?
3) Sometimes if I double click on a ship, my ship will move in the direction of the ship...other times, it doesnt. What gives?
4) I have dilithium...where can I refine it?
5) I have 20 slots for duty officers but I only have 5 (level 23 Commander), and it appears that the only way I can acquire more duty officers is to buy them with zen? Is this the only? Is there another way?
6) Are EV suits only purchaseable with refined dilithium?