Lieutenant
The thing i want to know is what to do with the Data Chips and Salvage Items (Prototype Borg Salvage etc.) before S7 starts.

Are they still used in S7 reputation store or should i exchange them into Dilithium before the new season?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Just exchange them into Dilithium.
Commander
# 3
11-05-2012, 03:47 AM
The last currency conversion screwed long term players over, and I expect this one to do the same. So, I've also been converting everything I can into dilithium, and would recommend that everyone else does likewise.
Career Officer
# 4
11-05-2012, 05:19 AM
I'll also encourage you to change over to Dilithium, but without all the doom and gloom. It'll just make things easier for you to already have all that dilithium, less time to spend grinding, and chances are that by the time you reach T5 reputation you'll already have all the Neural Processors and Marks you'll need to get your Mk XII set(s).
Captain
# 5
11-05-2012, 06:41 AM
I'm going to wait until I see the actual figures. It's not like they'll wait until S7 releases... right?

Which means I got plenty of time to make a final decision and apply the procedure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.