Career Officer
# 1 Maco uniform issues.
11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
So on holodeck I managed to get all elite options done and I have the full mark xii set. When i copyed my character over today, and I spawned in esd, my visuals where there np. Now I was running around esd and then i went to change my uniform to omega look. When I went to switch back to my maco, it wouldnt. It would eather switch to another unfiorm look i stored in another clothing slot or not load period.

Now my omega set look which ive done all the elite options for again, I could go back to it and it woudl display correctly, and switching to other clothing "slots" I would still be able to go back to it with nps..

So it seems theres an issue with displaying my "elite maco" look/appearance.

Hope Iam not the only one having this issue, did submit a bug report about it.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-05-2012, 02:00 AM
The problem is not the MACO visuals, it's your costume slots.

On tribble you don't have your C-Store purchased slots. It even says so on the transfer page.
The appear to be there and show which costume it has and you may even be able to edit it at teh tailor, but the slot remaisn unusable until you use fake tribble C-Store points to fake purchase the slots again.

Hope, that helps. It worked for me.
Career Officer
# 3
11-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
The problem is not the MACO visuals, it's your costume slots.

On tribble you don't have your C-Store purchased slots. It even says so on the transfer page.
The appear to be there and show which costume it has and you may even be able to edit it at teh tailor, but the slot remaisn unusable until you use fake tribble C-Store points to fake purchase the slots again.

Hope, that helps. It worked for me.
Hmm interesting.. I may have to go edit another slot that works and see if this is the problem if so, thats great. Thanx for the info.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 4
11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Yep confirmed its just my clothing slots, just editted my other slot that displayed the right uniform and changed it to maco, its displaying. Thnx
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx