Survivor of Romulus
# 21
11-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
If the borg proc is becoming irrelevant can we have the weapons given a mod that is actually usefull to repalce it?

For example change a MK XII [Acc] [CrH] [Borg] weapon into [Acc] CrH] [CrD], or even [Dmg] would be ok.

The borg proc was always irrelevant, and I don't think current borg weapons need a buff. Leave them as they are, with a crappy useless proc IMO. Upgrade to fleet weapons if you care that much
Captain
# 22
11-05-2012, 05:53 AM
I personally liked the proc on my photon torpedoes....cause it had 100% to apply...and my dual photons with 3x projectile doffs were rather nice....

Oh well, one less reason to bring torps.
Empire Veteran
# 23
11-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Except that the torp [borg] proc didn't worked at all.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Captain
# 24
11-05-2012, 06:43 AM
It was shown in the combat log...hence I assumed it worked...

chaotic particle stream entries that is
Commander
# 25
11-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
So in effect, our past year of grinding for the coveted Mk12 [Borg] weapons was a total waste of time, and you devs knew that the proc was not working. For how long??
This is totally the wrong way about doing this. I hope you guys are going to update our now useless weapons with a proc that is useful......
QFT

If you offered them and the [Borg] modifier practically never did anything, then why keep them in the game?

Could you at least consider working on the [Borg] weapons to make them work for those of us who thought they did? Either that or perhaps put an NPC at DS9 where we can convert our [Borg] weapons into Dilithium and/or Marks so we can rid ourselves of our "malfunctioning" equipment?
Lieutenant
# 26
11-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
More accurately, it didn't work as designed, if/when it worked at all. For Season 7, it was redesigned as the T4 passive Kinetic proc. With slotting it into an ability slot, we no longer needed to sell the items.
So long as people take the T4 ability. What if people decide on the Shield Regen buff instead? They miss out on the Borg kinetic buff?

Also, will Directed Energy Modulation affect/improve the buff, or will it be unrelated?
Commander
# 27
11-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyloaf View Post
So long as people take the T4 ability. What if people decide on the Shield Regen buff instead? They miss out on the Borg kinetic buff?
Which they never had. Yes...that seems reasonable, doesn't it? You get to make a choice between an offensive and a defensive buff.
Career Officer
# 28
11-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
Except that the torp [borg] proc didn't worked at all.
Which makes sense now, since my Fleet weapons seemed to having better effect (against the Borg) than my STF obtained Borg weapons.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 29
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
QFT

If you offered them and the [Borg] modifier practically never did anything, then why keep them in the game?

Could you at least consider working on the [Borg] weapons to make them work for those of us who thought they did? Either that or perhaps put an NPC at DS9 where we can convert our [Borg] weapons into Dilithium and/or Marks so we can rid ourselves of our "malfunctioning" equipment?
NO- do NOT make me regrind to get those weapons AGAIN. FIX them or replace them with ones that work correctly.

There is NO other option.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-05-2012, 08:25 AM
**** you sires pretty please. You have no respect for me and I have non for you.