> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Looked in the first 5 pages and didn't see any threads for this, but if I missed it feel free to Merge...
1) The lobby level and Ops level look REALLY nice (though also REALLY Empty)
2) The Shuttle Bay looks nice (not as good as the others, but it is a shuttle bay, I don't expect it to be too fancy)
3) The "mirrors" or "mirrored surfaces" in the shuttle bay need work. The "reflections" are closer than they should be and there is no Runabout in the shuttle bay, but there is in the "reflection".
4) Seems rather counterproductive to make the shuttle bay transit only available after the Embassy is maxed out
5) There is no corresponding Shuttle bay level on the Starbase....
6) Do you have to do separate Chef and Bartender missions for Starbase and Embassy? If so I wonder why you think anyone would as (at least in season 6) they were freakishly expensive and didn't really do anything, particularly not enough to warrant the cost.
I know there were more things I wanted to say for Feedback, but can't remember them right now.
I like the lobby and ops level but they're gigantic. Hugely out of scale. (not that I expect this to be fixed).
Something that could, however, be changed before it goes to Holodeck is the size of the shuttles in the shuttlebay. They are also huge and could probably do with being reduced to 0.75 of their current size or so.