Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Embassy Holding Feedback
11-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Looked in the first 5 pages and didn't see any threads for this, but if I missed it feel free to Merge...

1) The lobby level and Ops level look REALLY nice (though also REALLY Empty)
2) The Shuttle Bay looks nice (not as good as the others, but it is a shuttle bay, I don't expect it to be too fancy)
3) The "mirrors" or "mirrored surfaces" in the shuttle bay need work. The "reflections" are closer than they should be and there is no Runabout in the shuttle bay, but there is in the "reflection".
4) Seems rather counterproductive to make the shuttle bay transit only available after the Embassy is maxed out
5) There is no corresponding Shuttle bay level on the Starbase....
6) Do you have to do separate Chef and Bartender missions for Starbase and Embassy? If so I wonder why you think anyone would as (at least in season 6) they were freakishly expensive and didn't really do anything, particularly not enough to warrant the cost.

I know there were more things I wanted to say for Feedback, but can't remember them right now.
Commander
# 2
11-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I like the lobby and ops level but they're gigantic. Hugely out of scale. (not that I expect this to be fixed).

Something that could, however, be changed before it goes to Holodeck is the size of the shuttles in the shuttlebay. They are also huge and could probably do with being reduced to 0.75 of their current size or so.
Career Officer
# 3
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
There is a shuttle bay level on the starbase, it wasn't finished as we could see it before, but its been closed off now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
There is a shuttle bay level on the starbase, it wasn't finished as we could see it before, but its been closed off now.
Then it seems that this is still an accurate assessment...
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
5) There is no corresponding Shuttle bay level on the Starbase....
At least until it is no longer closed off, but on the Tribble Server it still was closed off (and I didn't see a project anywhere to change that).