Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
First, if there are any good science ground guides feel free to post the link. If you want to read this and offcer advice, feel free to do that also.

So I make it a point to not play ground STFs until I have the Omega 11 Ground set. I
recently completed the set on my Nausicaan Science officer. Problem is, I've never used a Science officer before for Ground missions. Normal episodes and things like defera yeah, but that stuff is easy. I'm certainly not a noob at this, but I've never built a science officer for ground before.So I make it a point to not play ground STFs until I have the Omega 11 Ground set. I recently completed the set on my Nausicaan Science officer. Problem is, I've never used a Science officer before for Ground missions. Normal episodes and things like defera yeah, but that is kids stuff. I'm certainly not a noob at this, but I've never built a science officer for ground before.

So I need some help. I would like to start with standard STFs with this guy and move to elites soon.

Here is is current load out:
Omega 11 Set
Auto Carbine(of coarse)
Disruptor Pulsewave Mk12
Large Hypo
Large Shield heal
Large Power Cell
Tribble(nei) +2.5 Damage
Purple Physicists MkX Kit

Some posts I've read said the Science captain can put out insane DPS. Others that he's the team healer. What is the best option? How do I gear towards either of those options? Any advice would be helpful.