Captain
# 11
11-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Tell Obisek it ain't my problem.

I swore I'd never be lured into another vault mission and I meant it. Let the Tholians have it !

KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 12
11-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Tell Obisek it ain't my problem.

I swore I'd never be lured into another vault mission and I meant it. Let the Tholians have it !

Then it's good that I called the KTF to help? (Klingon Temporal Force)

*makes sure lordmalak never swore he'd never be lured into another vault mission*

*comes back later, makes sure he doesn't get KILLED in the process.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Career Officer
# 13
11-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
The Mirror universe...
I'm not so sure about that. After all, the Tholians are bringing mirror universe peeps to our side.. if thats where they come from why come here at all? Wasn't there a comment or a reference made in perhaps a Season 6 blog about the Tholians that suggested they exist in their own type of dimension?

STOwiki
Quote:
It has been theorized that the Assembly actually spans multiple dimensions in spacetime. These claims are supported by their frequent involvement with the mirror universe, as well as their apparent interest in the Temporal Cold War, and time displaced artifacts. It is said that Tholia inhabits a region of space where the borders between dimensions are unnaturally thin, and that the Tholians have developed technology that allows them to cross those borders at will. In 2409, observation of the Assembly's activities on Nukara Prime and in the Azure Nebula lends strong credence to the theory.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 14
11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
I'm not so sure about that. After all, the Tholians are bringing mirror universe peeps to our side.. if thats where they come from why come here at all? Wasn't there a comment or a reference made in perhaps a Season 6 blog about the Tholians that suggested they exist in their own type of dimension?

STOwiki
The trouble I have with that theory is that we saw in Enterprise that the mirror Tholians were way more advanced than the prime ones, at least as far as their web technology is concerned. Unless the Tholian ships seen in TOS were an outdated design, I don't see how the faction could exist in both universes as one.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lieutenant
# 15
11-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Interesting. Tholians really are getting around, hitting two sectors a long ways apart without controlling any of the territory in between. How are they doing that?
Uh... Iconian Gates! Duh!