Career Officer
# 121
11-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
They could easily say - the system was designed for a fleet of 25 casual players - wait they have!!

So a 2 person fleet should take 13x as long as a 25 person casual fleet to reach tier 3

If they designed a 25 person fleet to reach tier 3 in 2 months that means a 2 person fleet should reach tier 3 in 13x 2 or 26 months - or about 2 years.

That is how the system was designed.

I will say this 100x if necessary - with the fleet vendor this is NOT a doff problem - the real problem in starbases for smaller fleets is Dilth and marks.
You need to realize one thing. Not every player in this game wants to be in a fleet or wants to be in a large fleet. I do have a couple of toons in larger fleets but that is those toons. I honestly prefer the smaller fleets to the larger ones I am a leader in. Fleets should scale by members.

1-5 toons: whatever works for that.
6-10 toons: double it.

Keep scaling the system in a fair way going all the way up to 500. No, that doesn't mean it has to double every time either. This system works on one principle. If someone quits, the system doesn't reduce the requirements to prevent people from leaving to make it easier. So numbers can always increase with requirements but would remaint he same even if half hte fleet quit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 122
11-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepwe View Post
Was there a new patch? I played on tribble last night and just got a patch...
I was just looking on the boards to ask the same question.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Starfleet Veteran
# 123
11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Last I saw, it was there. It's called "Wells Uniform" and isn't tagged as new. Buried somewhere odd on the list.
I just checked the lobi store and it's not there.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 124
11-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
I just checked the lobi store and it's not there.
It disappeared sometime Saturday, I believe. I have it on one toon but a friend of mine that wanted to check out out, couldn't find it. When I checked the store, it was gone but my one Tribble toon is still wearing it. The color pallets for the top is fine but the pallet for the pants is not the same as the Fed pallet. I'm guessing that is why they aren't up on Tribble currently.

Uniform I have on my Tribble toon

I have no idea what happened to my toons eyes.

Last edited by jcsww; 11-05-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Career Officer
# 125
11-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Apparently...

Like certain other things that guys do...

Time Travel is bad for ones eyesight.

<chuckle>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 126
11-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Apparently...

Like certain other things that guys do...

Time Travel is bad for ones eyesight.

<chuckle>
I have to agree those time jumpsuits are well - not pleasing to me.

Everyone knows how they created the effect in ENT? The weaved dozens of rubber tubes into a body suit.

Edit - i was talking about the jumpsuit - different outfit
Cryptic Studios Team
# 127
11-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepwe View Post
Was there a new patch? I played on tribble last night and just got a patch...
There was a patch this morning, to fix some alerts we were getting.

Coincidentally, the Chef that's an Embassy unlock is no longer available to hail remotely, via the journal.

Career Officer
# 128
11-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
There was a patch this morning, to fix some alerts we were getting.

Coincidentally, the Chef that's an Embassy unlock is no longer available to hail remotely, via the journal.

Well, while you're at sneaky patching, the path for the Brave New Waterfalls accolade has been blocked off. The geometry of one of the stones right before you reach the waterfall has been altered, it's no longer possible to pass. As such, the accolade cannot be completed.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Lt. Commander
# 129
11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Well, while you're at sneaky patching, the path for the Brave New Waterfalls accolade has been blocked off. The geometry of one of the stones right before you reach the waterfall has been altered, it's no longer possible to pass. As such, the accolade cannot be completed.
You probably need to post that in the New Romulus Feedback thread so that Tumerboy can fix it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 130
11-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Ya, we reduced the polygon counts on the larger rocks to improve performance all around. Those Accolade paths will be restored soon.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?