Just crammed in lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Insufficient data.

Dik Dik Babies?
Pangolin Babies?
Beluga Whale Babies?

How old are these babies?
I was thinking newborn humpback whale babies, but I really don't want another visit from that giant probe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
In addition to taco's questions: What class of starship are we talking? How many cochranes field potential does the warp core have? Synchronous or asynchronous? Transwarp potential? Secondary reaction chambers?

Just too many variables.
Galaxy class, Asynchronous, with secondary reaction chamber.
Great News!

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
Republic Veteran
# 12
11-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvlar View Post
How old are you twits ?

The most tasteless piece of garbage I have yet to see on the Forum.

So I see that Zone chat rules are now adopted by Cryptic Devs as well ...

Feh,

Have someone close this thread.
It's so nice to see that Pakleds and Vulcans are propagating offspring with no sense of humor and no reasoning skill.

A Dev participating in the funny conversation = this thread is not breaking rules = thread not closed.

Glad I could help genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Also, to those who might be offended by this post, it's just a joke. Nobody is seriously advocating harming children.
See? He gets it!
Great News!

Lt. Commander
# 13
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
It was more of a suggestion to Taco, than anything else.
How a person chooses to be perceived by their paying customers, or employers, is entirely their business.

The whole issue of " It was just a joke", and " It was all in good fun" has been discredited long ago. You might say, "Its had its day in court".

Substitute any gender, racial, or profession term for your "babies", and you'll see what I mean.

* shrugs *

Its a free universe, with a myriad of diversity, decide for yourself where you fit in that universe.
Career Officer
# 14
11-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Substitute any gender, racial, or profession term for your "babies", and you'll see what I mean.
I'm really not seeing what you're getting at, here. Every lifeform has babies. It's not singling any out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
True story this reminds me of:
Now this is a real point though. With the large numbers of folks reading this forum, a few might be pained to read this. I suppose such jokes might be better left to small groups.
I miss my _.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 15
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
I choose to be perceived by my paying customers, and employers as close to who I really am as possible.
I saw the original post, pondered it for a moment, found the concept amusing (obviously not if it were really happening, but as a hypothetical musing), and responded with the questions it raised in my mind. That is who I am. If you think that's childish or stupid, so be it. That doesn't change who I am or my initial reaction to the question posed.

That is all there is to it.

If you substitute races, genders, or other things for the babies, you are changing the nature of the joke, and it would become much more offensive pretty quickly.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 16
11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
As much as I like being a forum clown.It is apparent that this thread has caused some strong emotions in some of the members.I can see both sides of the coin, but a line has been drawn in the sand here.I won't cross that line.
P.S.TF, do they ever unchain you from your desk, and let you go home?
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 17
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
This is incredibly cruel and would never happen.

Think of the poor engineers who have to fix the warp core that someone broke when adding babies.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 18
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why the BORG need babies to begin with...

And another thing...

When two BORG do it ..., does the entire Hive have an Orgasam???

Does the Queen watch???

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 11-06-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 19
11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortwort View Post
Every lifeform has babies. It's not singling any out.
There's a voice of reason! I wasn't singling anyone out, as ^this^ fellow pointed out. If you read this and change it to something else, you have the problem.

Quote:
Its a free universe, with a myriad of diversity, decide for yourself where you fit in that universe.
There is a myriad of diversity in humor as well, dry, dirty, morbid, puns, pranks, and a total lack of it...humor is often the theme here in Ten Forward, perhaps this isn't the place in the universe that you fit in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
If you substitute races, genders, or other things for the babies, you are changing the nature of the joke, and it would become much more offensive pretty quickly.
Exactly, so nobody better change my joke! lol

P.S. I never said that the babies were deceased in the first place.
Great News!