Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Season 7 Dev Blog #15
11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
The letter contained in this entry of the Season 7 News Dev Blog series reveals information about the Klingon's involvement with the Romulan.

Link to the blog.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-06-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Good read.
Kudos to the writter.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 3
11-06-2012, 01:19 PM
I really hope we get this level of storytelling in the actual game as opposed to just the website.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Very nice.
post a comment on this webzone if you want a pizza roll
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Is there still going to be a dev blog on currency conversion? Every day a new blog comes out, I keep hoping that's the one...
Career Officer
# 6
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Iconians? Is this for Season 8? Will we see the end to the Federation/KDF war?

This is awesome.
Captain
# 7
11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Do not revel in their downfall, my friend. If we had not swallowed our pride and allied with the Federation after the destruction of Praxis, we would have faced every trial the Romulans have suffered ? and more.

By supporting the new Romulan colony, we conquer one of our greatest foes without a single blow. We gain their friendship, and later perhaps their loyalty. We solidify our relationship with the Remans. And we still retain the chance for combat and glory ? the Romulans are not in a position to fight their own battles. They will need our ships to defend them from the Tal Shiar and the Tholians.
The writing is on the wall, combined faction- all against the A.I.

-Disgusting.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 8
11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
This makes me want to get involved with the Romulans even more now ... not. The Duras Family has no honor and they are dictating policy in the Empire now? Perhaps it's time for the true warriors to rise up and remove these honorless petaq'pu from the Empire once and for all. I do not wish for a Civil War, but it may be the only way to stop this madness.
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
i have a feeling there is little in the way of warfare between the kdf and starfleet by this point in the story, everyone knows the unidine caused the conflict, and that was due to iconian interference.

but at least J?mpok has no interest in normalized relations with the federation at this point, outside of cooperation against the borg. thats us players, TFO members, the minority in universe.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 10
11-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Im starting to like this angle. What are Klingons whining about? Better that one of your leaders has a solid head on his shoulders and looks to their own history to prevent repeating it. To want to wipe out the Romulans who are trying to be a peaceful ally would just make all Klingons look like the dumb dogs we Feds assume you all are. Actually thinking things through logically and looking at the bigger picture is what the Klingons should be doing, not looking to kill everything in sight.
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro