Captain
# 21
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Duras and his father were dishonorable, but Ja'rod (this Ja'rod) appears to be a good example for other warriors.
Ja'rod the Elder was a traitor, Duras was a traitor, Toral was a traitor, Lursa was a traitor, B'etor was a traitor, and most recently foster-father Torg was a traitor. But we can trust Ja'rod the Younger, really.
Captain
# 22
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
So the fed vs kdf can finally end....lets just hope it will bring blue UI for kdf lol

this is the only PC game which has the story outside the game on a site
Captain
# 23
11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Probably the main reason Jempok hasn;t made peace yet is that he was a pretty huge supportour of hostilities. o admit he messed up would make him look weak, and thats not a good position for a chancellor to be in.
Republic Veteran
# 24
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
This is most interesting. I do wish this game could have followed the Typhon Pact storyline instead of this melting pot of inconsistent plots. I do like most of the changes to this game since I first started playing this game about two years ago. Keep up the great work Cryptic.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 25
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
So the fed vs kdf can finally end....lets just hope it will bring blue UI for kdf lol

this is the only PC game which has the story outside the game on a site
Seriously.

How hard would it be to just give this script to a dev, and just make a cut scene only mission where we arent participating, just watching the turn of events. Something like that. Devs are always saying hardly any of their players come to the forums, Im assuming that means website to, so why do you only feed the story to us irrelevant few on the forums?
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
"Captain, the entity appears to be A New Accord"
Empire Veteran
# 26
11-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Duras and his father were dishonorable, but Ja'rod (this Ja'rod) appears to be a good example for other warriors.

This was a great read. Thanks, Cryptic!
You are forgetting the Jm'pok/Ja'arod deal with House of Torg that raised Ja'rod and got Worf banished from the Great Hall... So this is a good example to set for other warriors... I think not
Career Officer
# 27
11-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey Devs, how's the progress on the in-game infobase so we can get these nice little bits of story in-game? And to seperate out the old 2409 lore from the massive list of accolades (along with the new "History of New Romulus" stuff). Seriously, how much of the playerbase do you think you're not missing by leaving this stuff out of the game proper?
Captain
# 28
11-06-2012, 02:27 PM
This sounds good, lot better than the. Fed story: Copy, Paste, and here is your story. Which is what I been seeing a lot playing my KDF to get him up to current game story. The last couple of stories I just hit click and go on the mission as fast as I could. Since the story was so lacking and horrible.
Career Officer
# 29
11-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Whats this? Story progression? In MY GAME!?

If we can not see regular story content missions illustrating progression like this - please develop other ways. Even just a new datachip every month that has a 100% chance of dropping from all npcs (only once per character).

Surely thats possible Cryptic.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Empire Veteran
# 30
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
one question: Why is the ambassador still alive?