Ensign
# 41
11-05-2012, 06:37 PM
This was my first time on Tribble, too. So far, I like what I've seen of season 7. I really like how expansive New Romulus is. I still haven't been able to do all the missions there, yet.

I, for one, welcome the new reputation system. It's nice to have measurable progress towards the STF gear instead of just "Will I get the drop, today?" Though, I do question removing dilithium from the STF rewards, when the gear is now in a dil based store. (not to mention the dilithium needed to advance that far) That's the closest thing to a complaint I have.

Those big armored lizards (who's name escapes me) on New Romulus? I totally want one of those as a pet. (in the game, not in real life. The beagle would freak. ) Put that up as a combat pet in the Zen Store, and I would buy it.
Lieutenant
# 42 Tribble Weekend ~ Nov 1
11-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Good Evening All,

Yes ... I too have spent the weekend on Tribble.

I like the new content .. and the variety of New Romulus ... additional Dailies ...
The Embassy is really going to be something to contemplate and plan accordingly.

For the times and hours that I played .. I found no glitches with New Romulus.

I also joined Brandon for his Event .... "The Vault: Ensnared".
Great work there as well. Excellent visuals and interactions. I found the capital ships to be ... balanced
. (cryptic : Do not change them)
The only glitch I found .... was in the Nebula ... the server stopped responding. It took me 8 trys to log back in .. both normal and safe log-in.
I was able to get back just in time for plenty of action with my Team.

I also ran "The Hive" (ground) on normal. It was .. good.
My Team pushed as far as we could last. Very tough ... but welcomed. Have to plan strategy and balanced gear /Team.
Fleet Admiral Cassity
Delta Fleet
Ensign
# 43
11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
I've been on Tribble since Season 7 first showed up (a friend tipped me ) in late October

Although I'm not so thrilled about the New Romulus grinds, The space missions have been improved - in my opinion - by going from hunting and selecting what you want to fight to wave upon wave until you are finished (or dead) 0 especially the Tholians in space

Haven't any bugs to report because, after I'd find a bug it would get fixed before I got around to it

Only comment I have to make is - no more Tribbles for awards and it would be nice to have the 1K+ Rom Marks I earned in my adventures on Tribble to go to my Holodeck characters

Sincerely and Qapla'

Kotagh of the House of Duras