Career Officer
# 11
11-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
No; it's not coming on Thursday Again, the plan is for you to be able to see the conversion crate on Tribble before it goes live -- watch for Tribble patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
As I recall, Season 6 prepatching started nearly 2 weeks before launch. I suspect this is to give everyone ample time to get the patch without totally zerging the patch servers. Especially since patching is incremental, every time they push another build out to Tribble, the prepatch can be updated too, keeping everyone up to date and able to start Season 7 on launch day with as little delay as possible (aside from the inevitable login queues as everyone and their vulcan half-brothers login at once).
U.S.S. Marathon - NX-392781
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
11-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
No; it's not coming on Thursday Again, the plan is for you to be able to see the conversion crate on Tribble before it goes live -- watch for Tribble patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Friday then!
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
11-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Friday then!
No, lol.

Also, these Tribble patch notes may interest you http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...81#post6434881 -- we've also updated the tier at which you receive your crate. It's pretty quick to get to that tier, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 14
11-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Brandon,

whats the word on the floor reguarding the 29th century outfits that have been constantly been removed from tribble, they were on then taken off, and you guys are not communicating why they have been so utterly late to us at all..

you know.. being a community rep and all...
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 15
11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Brandon,

whats the word on the floor reguarding the 29th century outfits that have been constantly been removed from tribble, they were on then taken off, and you guys are not communicating why they have been so utterly late to us at all..

you know.. being a community rep and all...
I've made a few posts about them in the other thread -- we are hoping that they will launch with Season 7, but we are investigating a few bugs with them.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 16
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
No, lol.

Also, these Tribble patch notes may interest you http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...81#post6434881 -- we've also updated the tier at which you receive your crate. It's pretty quick to get to that tier, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I've put 10+ hours into the same character on TTS for all the requirements, and I'm not even Tier 1. Why, again, do we need to spend an arbitrary amount of time and Di in order to access what we've already earned?
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Career Officer
# 17
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
I've made a few posts about them in the other thread -- we are hoping that they will launch with Season 7, but we are investigating a few bugs with them.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Must of missed it, ill take a peek, but ty for the heads up, hopefully you guys can get them out soon.

Cheers
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lieutenant
# 18
11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
BTW you have killed the patch server.. I haven't been able login due to time out issues with the Patch Server..
Ensign
# 19
11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Mindblown.gif
This just makes my night...
Career Officer
# 20
11-06-2012, 06:44 PM
This did not kill the patch server, the startrekonline.com (and other cryptic sites) is having issues, the pwe versions seem to be working fine. Patch servers seem to be using the non-pwe version to look up the patch.