Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 211
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
hey cerial flakes getting bord of waiting any word on whats what?
I've updated the thread a few times and will continue if there are new developments. There are still players in-game, and logging in, so it's not affecting everyone. The team is working non-stop to try and resolve the issue -- it's their top priority

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
I was logged in and playing fine but ~7 minutes ago I tried to dock at ESD and it's still loading.

If I start the client again it won't connect.
It probably tried to download a file from the patch server, failed, freaked out and phasered itself.
Lieutenant
# 213
Yeah. I am not sure why some people can login and others cannot. The route we take is different up until we hit the US, then we all take the same path as we approach the servers.
Survivor of Romulus
# 214
11-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I've updated the thread a few times and will continue if there are new developments. There are still players in-game, and logging in, so it's not affecting everyone. The team is working non-stop to try and resolve the issue -- it's their top priority

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
ty sir kick some bum and take some names.

why is captin kirk climbing a mountian?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 215
11-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for keeping us update, man. It's greatly appreciated. I do hope you guys get it fixed up soon, but even if you don't, I fully believe you're working hard.

Someone mentioned reinstalling the game, and honestly? I'd be totally cool with it if the fix was as simple as taht
Lieutenant
# 216
11-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
If you guys fix it in the next 10 minutes! I'll sub life. Otherwise you get silver from me!... or some kind of angry threat. With 100% less anger, and threat, because I love this game too much.
Captain
# 217
11-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
The issue should be resolved. Can you let me know if you're still seeing the error?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Yepper. I am still seeing the error.
Lieutenant
# 218
11-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylawson View Post
Thanks for keeping us update, man. It's greatly appreciated. I do hope you guys get it fixed up soon, but even if you don't, I fully believe you're working hard.

Someone mentioned reinstalling the game, and honestly? I'd be totally cool with it if the fix was as simple as taht
Didn't work for me. Reinstalled steam version, couldn't connect. Reinstalled non-steam version, couldn't connect.
Ensign
# 219
11-06-2012, 07:41 PM
still the same error for me... thinking maybe somebody over at perfect world tripped over a cable and unplugged a cable somewhere
Ensign
# 220
11-06-2012, 07:42 PM
yeah me either and im getting mad i was all set to play the game tonight and the one time im actually really into pvp and everything else this bs happens
Closed Thread