Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Commander
# 21
11-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Devs you guys (and girls) rock! If I had a "My Little Pony" Tribble I would give it to you!
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm glad the dil cost of rep has been removed.
Empire Veteran
# 23
11-06-2012, 09:02 PM
very happy to see these changes, cant wait to check out the conversion. the listening to feedback is definitely noticed by me. well done guys. how that vesta testing going?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 24
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
It actually isn't working properly in most instances, unfortunately. We're still working out the kinks and we'll get it back in as soon as we're able.
I don't suppose there is any way we can keep the feature but label it "Use at your own risk" and maybe make it hard to find so in the editor so no one can unintentionally use it.

I'm asking because I had a cool scenario based mission in mind that just needs this feature whether it totally works or not to pull off.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Is the bug being looked into, where releasing warp plasma or a mine made your ship go faster? or is it not a bug?
Lieutenant
# 26
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
ohhh man that bull crap removing the foundry patrol i had some good use for that oh well glad to see the dilithium prices are gone
Commander
# 27
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grievas View Post
Is the bug being looked into, where releasing warp plasma or a mine made your ship go faster? or is it not a bug?
That should have been covered.

You go faster because your engine power spikes to 125 when you release a destructable/pet effect. Fighters, mines, plasma all triggered the spike to all power levels.

Since most people fly with engine power set low when it suddenly jumped 75 or so points they will suddenly go faster.

Under System:
Deploying carrier pets and other summoned powers no longer causes a player's power levels to rise dramatically.
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Selecting the Captain's Yacht as your default shuttle still causes it to be displayed as your main ship in space, even though the stats are that of your main ship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Career Officer
# 29
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm noticing that my bank still has my Reman Datalogs from The Vault. Will those be converted as well in the future?
Rihannsu
# 30
11-07-2012, 12:10 AM
I am also glad about the dilithium costs being removed. Even if they weren't terribly high, there are just too many things costing dilithium and with elite STF's being my main source of dilithium I am concerned like many others about this "income source" shrinking in the future. Are anti-Borg weapons and any other gear bought through the reputation system still going to cost hefty amounts of dilithium? Right now, you can outfit a new cruiser with its own set of anti-Borg weaponry for 8 prototype Borg salvages...worth over 18K dilithium or so otherwise. I am concerned that the basic cost of acquiring special gear is going to skyrocket. I still don't have any Fleet weapons because all of my dilith goes to the fleet starbase projects, and am hoping my "easy" source of Borg gear isn't going to dry up as well.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher

Last edited by theindefatigable; 11-07-2012 at 12:13 AM.