Career Officer
# 11
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
Nothing is coming through my wallet whatsoever. My bank statement says it was completed and I also spoke to the bank.
How did you make the payment?

For example, I have paid via Paypal in the past - the financial transaction is sometimes 'held' ("processing") due to verifications between paypal and the vendor.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 11-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 12
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
P.S. I can't file a ticket to PWE because their website keeps saying too many redirects.
Payment goes through PWE.
PWE has offices in ... California I think.
Use some pretty basic interney skills and find the company phone number in REDWOOD CITY, California. Their North american (U.S.) Division is called PERECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT.

just gave you all you need to find the company phone # for the offices in Redwood City.
IF indeed the interwebs continue to not work. I would call the company and ask to be redirected to a customer service representative.

I would apologize for having to call directly like this, explain why I couldn't do it over the web, and then request help for my problem.

I would do this only if after using my own accounts to send EMAIL to both PWE and Cryptic customer service I had still not seen any results for the money spent, that there is a transaction record for. If 2 emails over 1 week produce absolutely no results, I would call the company.

EDIT TO ADD : The link provided above by Defalus is where I would start. Without a doubt.

Last edited by hippiejon; 11-06-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Ensign
# 13
11-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Found out that PWE are having technical issues with billing. So be WARNED not to use their system at the moment.
Ensign
# 14
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't know if you are have the same problem I did before but....when I bought Zen, I discovered that I needed to basically link the Zen I purchased to STO before it would show it as available. I've only done it once so I couldn't explain the process but it was pretty self explanitory once I found the right link.