Career Officer
# 1 laucher is broken again
11-06-2012, 09:48 PM
sto fixed problem and now it broken again. they posted a red letter that they aware of it. but cant play.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by origcaptainquack View Post
sto fixed problem and now it broken again. they posted a red letter that they aware of it. but cant play.
The red box is still up, but you should be able to log-in =/ Is anyone else not able to log-in still?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I can log in but can't start foundry missions, I get a "Dynamic patch failure: The connection was idle for too long".
Captain
# 4
11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Just got booted out and can't log back in - started just as Romney began his concession speech - high internet demand?
Captain
# 5
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
got back in
Career Officer
# 6
11-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Really need notificiations in-game about this sort of stuff.
Captain
# 7
11-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Really need notificiations in-game about this sort of stuff.
Seconded. An in game warning system would be nice.
Ensign
# 8
11-07-2012, 04:50 AM
I cant log in, and can not even get the launcher to come up. Its been happening for over a week now for me.

I have written tech support (though the problems i am experiencing include affecting the websites to so no idea if they have seen my response to them.)

I have done everything short of reformating my entire computer to try and get the launcher to connect to the auto-update server and everyone says its a problem on my end.

I can reach the cryptic firewall with a tracert with no large lag or dropped packets but from there the firewall or that auto update server are not allowing the process to finish so i never contact the auto-update server no matter when or how often i try.

Funny thing is that even the use of the HotSpot Shield VPN fails 50% of the time. STO is the only internet related website or game I am having a problem with at the moment.
Career Officer
# 9
11-07-2012, 05:45 AM
i did get back in game and now seems to be fixed. there is a lag more then normal for starting launcher. thank you for your responce.
Ensign
When I try to log on a popup box says it's trying to update the launcher but then it times out. It tells me to check my connection which is running just fine.
TRied many times today...always the same ...
I've read another thread about it but it has been closed....I still have this problem ( I'm Italian and I try to connect from Italy of course)
Someone has my same problem?
thanks 4 reading
p.s. i've noticed that it's impossible for me to connect to www.startrekonline.com. too...
but i've got no problems connecting in many other websites...and i've got no connection problems if I don't try to play or go on the official website

Last edited by nadiakirk; 11-07-2012 at 10:15 AM.