Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Was this intended or just bug? I strongly believe it is a bug cause it will mess up the game mechanic.

I have more bridge officer stations when my starship or shuttle is active?

Edit
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=107075401

Last edited by enyinaya; 11-06-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Captain
# 32
11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
You listened to us on those sky-high prices
Whilst i'm happy to see it go, trust me, compared to actual gear costs the costs of the rep teirs are pretty laughable dil wise so it dosen't amount to much.
Rihannsu
# 33
11-07-2012, 12:41 AM
The little ship selector icon is awesome. its so much easier to see what ship you need to change to now.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
11-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
It actually isn't working properly in most instances, unfortunately. We're still working out the kinks and we'll get it back in as soon as we're able.
There were only two instances in my testing where it didn't work as intended. One was solved by publishing, so its not a big deal at all. The other was caused when I broke up a ground group and put them in different rooms. Fine, tell everyone not to do that.

So what else, precisely, is wrong with it? In every other test of mine it worked flawlessly.

I don't think this is something I can be lenient with you guys on. I'm absolutely fine with it being taken out if there's an issue, but this is a major feature that we have asked for for as long as I can remember, and it really needs to be given as much attention as possible so it can be put back in as quickly as possible. This is not one of those times when you can get away with saying "Oh yeah we'll get it back in" and then have a year go by with no progress.

You can't keep taking stuff away from Foundry authors. Vesta, Timeships and Bajoran Robes were all put in the foundry, where are they now? Why are they being withheld when we know they work perfect well in the foundry? (granted vesta needed textures).

We need your help to help you make this game better.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 35
11-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The Borg Queen will no longer leap to her death to avoid ground hazards.
Oh God, my sides.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Rihannsu
# 36
11-07-2012, 04:43 AM
conversion rate is a bad joke, just as the emblem2dil conversion. So zero, before giving us some wishfull thinking speak again. Please ask for the squishy brain, and tell us how going from 200k DIl to 4k, or going from 6 Mk XII set pieces, to the BNP equivalent of 2 is retaining our purchasing power, or respecting the time we put in.

Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Ensign
# 37 Trouble with Tribble server
11-07-2012, 05:29 AM
I don't know if this the correct area to post this. If it is please let me know where to post.

I logged onto the Tribble server and the game started out great. The colors were crisp and the characters and ships are realistic. However, when I'm fighting or just moving around the game will, don't really know how to put this, it will go back to my PC's desktop and then back to the game. It will do this several times and the lock up my computer. I have never had a game lockup my PC since Windows XP came out. I cant ALT Tab to my desktop or anything. I have to shut my PC off then restart. I don't think its my computer, I have a Dell Insperon 580 with Windows 8 Release Preview 64bit OS, 6gigs of RAM. I don't think that is the cause of this issue. My internet is DSL 3mgs, again I don't think its the issue. I have no problems on the holodeck server, or whatever server STO logs on to.

I hope someone is also is having this problem so I dont think its my system

Thank you in advance to the help
Career Officer
# 38
11-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Are Borg Currency conversion rates binned? If so, that makes it really hard to tell which of our stuff we can safely convert over to equipment and dil. If they are not large bins, then the tooltips on the crates are very broken.
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Were the doff grinder prices adjusted at all, or are they still extremely high?
Captain
# 40
11-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Thanks for removing the dilithium costs from some of the projects.

The epoh timer's change is also a nice touch.

So far looks good.