Lt. Commander
How come the the C store does not sell this? I would love to buy this for my constitution class ship right now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2010, 11:04 AM
I would love this as well

In fact I would love all of the Constitution movie bridges to be made avaiable as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2010, 01:27 PM
They need to be made available that way they can also me used with any episodes people want to create in The Foundry once it goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Because the art department isn't done with it yet of course

I am sure after they finish off some main episode that utilizes the TOS bridge and the ENT bridge, these items will make it the the C-store for their ships and beyond
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2010, 09:05 PM
They should make the TOS bridge first, sell it to us and then utilize them in episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
So long as the TOS bridge is made to scale as it was in the shows, yes yes and Oh god Yes! It would be heart breaking to see a repeat of the Intrepid class bridge fiasco.

No offense to the hard working Devs that make this stuff, but when we see "Defiant Bridge", Galaxy Bridge, or "Intrepid Bridge" we are expecting well known canon bridges without liberties taken.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macuahuitl123 View Post
How come the the C store does not sell this? I would love to buy this for my constitution class ship right now.
Signed .
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
I would absolutely love to see this in the C-Store. I actually find it quite strange that it wasn't put in already. There is actually an opportunity for Cryptic to create some more "Value Bundles" like they have for the NX-01 Enterprise.

For example, you could merge the following into "Value Packs"....

1) "The Original Series Value Pack"
- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
- TOS Uniforms
- TOS U.S.S. Enterprise Bridge

I would really like to see an option, for instance in the "tailor" screen where you could select TOS style communicators and/or tricorders. Looks odd having them press their badges when in this era they are nothing more than symbols.

2) "The Next Generation Value Pack"
- TNG Uniform Set
- Galaxy Bridge Set

Perhaps in the future, if they released a Troi suit option like they have for T'Pol this could be added in too?

I'm sure there are other possibilities for packs in the C-Store. These are just some suggestions I've come up with off the top of my head, but shows what could be acheieved? I think having a pack which would save you a few CP in the long run would draw more people in and perhaps raise more funds.
Ensign
Hi, i bought the bundles but i can't see the interior of the original series, can someone help me? Thanks
Ensign
# 10
11-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossetto83 View Post
Hi, i bought the bundles but i can't see the interior of the original series, can someone help me? Thanks
you have to go to the ship tailor and select the tos bridge and purchase it. it will be the very last on the list and costs 1000ec